~time pass~

I met Mia! We got best friends and were always together!

We went together to kindergarden and school.

I always had problems with the other kids but after I told them that my dad's were super soldiers and avengers they didn't say anything dumb to me again.

After a while they stopped believing me and started bullying me again.

I never had a big fight well I had but not that big well and so I had a big fight with my dad's once when I was 8 as Steve called me downstairs.

Mia went home some minutes ago and I thought Steve would just give me something to eat but they were both standing by the couch and waiting until I sit down.

Steve:„hey...could you sit down for a minute?"

Y/n:„sure! What's wrong dad?"

Bucky:„we need to talk..."

Y/n:„ok...about what?"

Steve:„your mom and dad!"

Y/n:„what?"

Steve:„we know we can't replace them but do you know what happened exactly?"

Y/n:„of course you can! You did!"

Bucky:„do you know what they did to you?"

Y/n:„don't think you are bad parents! You are the best!"

Steve:„ don't avoid our questions princess!"

Y/n:„im not! What are you talking about?"

Bucky:„ok if you're not then tell me what happened..."

I looked down at the carpet and asked:„you bought a new carpet? It looks cool!"

Steve:„y/n! No we didn't it's the same!"

I looked back up and sighed.

Y/n:„why do you need to know that?"

Bucky:„mission..."

Y/n:„you are lying!"

Bucky sat down next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

Bucky:„please tell us everything what they did to you!"

Y/n:„i was a baby! I can't remember!"

With that I wanted to stand up and walk upstairs but he grabbed my hand and said:„i know you can!"

Y/n:„LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

I slapped him and then stoped moving cause I never did something like that.

I never yelled at them but I just didn't want to talk to him about that!

Both of them looked shocked at me and so did I.

Of course he punished me and after that I was sitting on the couch again.

Steve:„you can't talk to us that way!"

Y/n:„sorry..."

Steve;„now please tell us!"

I shook my head no and curled up into my blanket.

Y/n:„for what?"

Bucky:„uhm... your dad is out of prison! And we want to send him back..."

I told them everything...and told them that he was recording everything.

Y/n:„well he recorded everything and hid it under a piano we had at home...it was pretty easy to find but no one did!"

Steve:„you will come with us!"