71

Sure, I'll add more depth and emotion to the dialogues to make them feel more engaging and integrated into the story.

---

We were still hugging until Natasha came in with a tray of food.

Y/n: "Uhm, I really missed the food..."

She chuckled, and I eagerly started eating, trying to distract myself from the overwhelming emotions of being reunited with my friends.

Bucky: "Wow, you ate everything?"

I nodded, and he lovingly stroked my hair back, a tender smile on his face.

Bucky: "I'm really proud!"

His words warmed my heart, and for a moment, it felt like everything was going to be alright.

But suddenly, without warning, the room erupted into chaos as a loud explosion filled the air, plunging us all into darkness.

Y/n: "DAD?!"

Fear gripped my chest as I desperately called out for my father and the others in the chaos.

Bucky: "Y/n, where are you?!"

Y/n: "DAA-"

Steve: "Y/n?! Y/N!"

Before I could react, strong arms seized me, and I found myself being dragged violently into a waiting van.

Y/n: "HEEELLPPPPP!"

My pleas for help fell on deaf ears as one of the men put a cloth over my mouth, attempting to silence me.

Y/n: "Let me out!"

Man2: "Just put this around her mouth!"

Struggling and fighting, I tried to break free, but they overpowered me and secured me with handcuffs.

Y/n: "My dad's will help me!"

The men taunted me, mocking the idea that anyone would come to my rescue.

Man2: "Oh really?! I don't see them!"

Helplessness and tears filled my eyes as one of the men callously squeezed my arm, causing me to wince in pain.

???: "Let her out!"

My heart skipped a beat as a new voice entered the scene, offering a glimmer of hope.

Y/n: "Where am I?!"

???: "I'm Arnim Zola!"

My defiance flickered briefly as I tried to challenge the man, but he swiftly silenced me with a slap.

Y/n: "Ok... so what do you want from me?!"

Arnim Zola forcefully dragged me to a chair, my struggles proving futile.

Y/n: "Let me out!"

He coldly handcuffed me to the chair, and I couldn't help but scream out in fear and frustration.

Arnim: "Shhh! Shut up!"

He glanced at the men behind him, signaling them to take me back to the cell.

Y/n: "What. Do. You. Want?!"

Man1: "You should learn to behave!"

Y/n: "Let me out!"

Man2: "Should we show you how to behave?!"

Y/n: "Please... let me go!"

The desperation in my voice only seemed to amuse them, and I fought even harder to free myself.

Man2: "A little bit aggressive for such a little girl!"

A ray of hope appeared as another man intervened, stopping them from causing further harm.

man3: "Hey little girl!"

Y/n: "Let me go!"

Man3: "Oh no! We must do a video for your dads!"

Y/n: "Leave them alone!"

Man3: "Shut up!"

My heart sank as they forced me to make a distressing video, tears streaming down my face.

Y/n: "Dad, please help me... They will hurt me! Please... I won't lose you.... I will always love you!"

The pain in my words echoed my true feelings, but they only responded with cruelty.

The story continues as the Avengers race against time to rescue Y/n from her captors and the clutches of the sinister Arnim Zola. The stakes are high, and emotions run deep as the team bands together to bring their friend home safe.