79

In the morning, I woke up to find my dads still sleeping. Feeling restless and on edge, I decided to head downstairs to be alone for a while.

As I entered the living room, Peter greeted me with a cheerful "morning!" But my response was lackluster, merely a dismissive "mhm." Tony noticed my mood and reminded me to behave, asking me to say a proper good morning.

"Ugh, just leave me alone, man," I snapped, my irritation getting the better of me.

Tony was taken aback by my outburst and tried to correct my response, which only fueled my frustration. However, my agitation didn't go unnoticed, and Natasha pointed out that I was bleeding.

My fear of their concern made me flinch back, and I found it hard to accept their help. Wanda suggested calling my dads, but I resisted, not wanting them to worry further.

When my dads finally arrived downstairs, they were alarmed to see my bleeding arms. I tried to push them away, but Steve held me tightly, insisting they needed to disinfect the cuts.

I resisted their efforts, crying and screaming in distress. My emotions were overwhelming, and I felt cornered by their persistent care.

After bandaging my wounds, Bucky reminded me to stop my baby behavior, causing me to roll my eyes in defiance and run upstairs.

Wanda tried to talk to me, but I shut her out, not wanting to face the emotions swirling inside me. Peter attempted to reach out, but I reacted with anger, accusing him of being persuaded by my dads to talk to me.

In my desperation to escape, I ran out of the house and ended up at a bridge. Threatening to jump, I hoped to escape the pressure and the pain I felt inside.

My dads pleaded for me to come back, and Peter managed to convince me to return. They brought me back home, where I faced their frustration and concern.

Steve cornered me in my room, demanding to know what I was thinking. He pushed me against the closet, and I felt dizzy and overwhelmed. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I struggled to find the words to explain my actions.

My dads refused to give up on me, urging me to talk and share my feelings. They couldn't bear to see me in such distress, and their hearts broke at the sight of my pain.

After a heartfelt hug, I found some comfort in their presence, but the journey to healing had only just begun.

Later, when I was supposed to join a family meeting, I locked myself in the bathroom, ignoring their calls. Steve kicked down the door in his desperation to reach me.

My frustration spilled over, and I questioned why they wanted to destroy my life by sending me back to school where I felt like an outcast. I expressed my anger, not understanding why they couldn't see how I was struggling.

In the midst of my turmoil, Peter tried to reassure me that he and his friends would support me in school, but I felt isolated and unworthy.

As emotions ran high, Tony decided to end the discussion for the day, allowing me to retreat to my room.

Exhausted and emotionally drained, I found solace in music and eventually drifted off to sleep.
_________________________
Love you guys

maevericcio

MarvelFanNl