"I always go."

"You do? I never thought you go out for parties."

"You don't know anything about me
Y/n."

______________________________________

The week passed by in a blink, soo many projects to submit for the midterm exams were done finally and now we were free for the weekend, I had never been to an actual party, I mean the one teenagers have in movies.

I wasn't sure of going to this one but when Jungkook said he was coming I had to go.

I asked my mom and she was fine with it, so now we were all here at Jimin's friend's party, Hobi his name was, I guess.

Tae, Yuna and I entered the house which didn't look much like there was a party going on in there..

It wasn't late at night just evening around 5 pm since we are still high schoolers I had a curfew of 9.

As soon as I entered the place there was loud music,the walls are soundproof, but unlike my thoughts there were only a few people, barely ten I could say and my eyes scan the entire place until they land on him.

Jungkook, he was looking different...
His hair didn't look like his normal coconut hairstyle but he had parted his hair showing a little bit of his forehead..
Maybe that's what is making him look a lot hotter than he is...
I mean a lot better than he already is.

"Hey, I hope you didn't have problem in finding this place." He came up to us and spoke, even if we sit together in class if felt like we spoke after a really long time, since we had a lot of work we barely spoke about anything other than studies..

"No, we didn't." Yuna answers.

"Great! Come on let's get you'll some drinks..
Also you guys look good."

"Drinks!! Jungkook, we can't drink." I quickly deny but Tae and Yuna had different plans.

"You can't we will." Tae said making me look at him.

"Yes we will." Am I hallucinating Yuna just agreed with Tae just because they wanted to drink..

With that the four of us walk inside towards the kitchen and Jungkook pours out three glasses of something we shouldn't be drinking in the red cups that I see in the movies.

"I don't think we should, I am not doing this you guys can choose for yourselves." I tell them as I cross my arms over my chest

"Come on Y/n, loosen up a bit, I'll show you how to party today." Tae said, obviously showing off his experience of partying since he has been to a lot more parties than I have.

Yuna and Tae take the cup to drink it and as soon as they do the put the cup back on the counter.

"Jungkook!!" They shout his name irritated by something.

"You really thought you'll get drinks here, we are underage." He said mockingly and I laugh at them.

"Come on loosen up Tae, I'll show you how to party." I tell them as I grab the cup to take a few sips, after I was done I look at Jungkook who was looking at me in shock.

"What?" I ask him.

"Y/n that cup actually had wine mixed with apple juice.." he confesses making me shout at him.

"What!!!"

"Just trying to get a reaction.
let's go." He said cheekily.

"Jeon Jungkook.!!"

"Where is Jimin?" Yuna asks Jungkook, I am sure she must be wanting to ask that ever since she entered this place.

"You don't have to know." Tae interrupts.

"I didn't ask you."

"Oh hey Jimin." Tae waves his hands and Yuna quickly turns around to see
No one, what's next he received a good punch on his arm, I really enjoy their fights.

"You look beautiful Yuna." Jimin actually joins us now and I clearly see Tae rolling his eyes at the compliment.

"Thank you, you look handsome..
As always." She murmered the last part.

"Ewww, you guys are so cringey we are here to party not to hear this shit."

"Why are you getting upset Taehyung, she is looking pretty.. don't you think." Jungkook said Yuna was looking pretty.

She is pretty...

I was also looking pretty today..

Yuna complimented me before coming here...

"Are we wasting time here?" Tae said changing the topic.

"Let's go, we were about to play truth and dare I'll also introduce you'll to our friends."

We go to the living room and sit in a circle, Jungkook sits beside someone away from us Tae was sitting beside me and Hobi whose house we were in was on my other side.

Jimin and Yuna were sitting opposite to us.

We spin the bottle and I pray so much that it's not me, I've seen all teen movies and it doesn't end well, whatever it is I will take truth because even if I lie who cares.