Practice Kiss (Bluegg)

Blue leaned in, closing his eyes.  Mr Egg's lips brazed his.

He still wasn't sure why Mr Egg needed HIM to practice his kiss on.

Mr Egg had recently gotten back in the dating world, and was meeting a guy tonight.  He asked for help practicing kissing, which confused Blue, who had little experience. The only reason Blue could think of was that Mr Egg knew Blue had a crush on him, but Blue didn't think he'd be that cruel.

They pulled away from each other.  Blue had no idea how he did, and Mr Egg's facial expression didn't help.  He looked deep in thought.

"Well?  Did it help?" Blue asked.

"Yes, it did!" Mr Egg smiled.  "I feel ready.  Oh, this date is going to be eggcellent."

"Oh good," Blue said.  He didn't exactly expect that. 

Mr Egg beamed brightly.  "Thanks for the help!  Ah, this will be so fun!"

Blue smiled a bit, and Mr Egg left.  An hour in, Blue felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out.  It was Mr Egg texting him.

Eggman: OMG it's going sooo well!  He's in the bathroom right now but omg he's so dreamy!  🥰

Blue sighed and put his phone away, resuming watching his show.  He wished he was the one on a date with Mr Egg, who was charming and funny and kind.

What Blue didn't expect was a knock on the door, another hour or two later.  Blue hesitantly went and opened the door.

It was Mr Egg.  His makeup was tear-stained and blotchy.  Blue opened the door more, inviting Mr Egg in.

"H-hey," Mr Egg sniffled.  "I'm sorry for coming here.  I just..."

"Hey, it's okay," Blue tried to say soothingly.  "What happened?"

Mr Egg sat down on the same couch he sat on earlier, and Blue took a seat next to him.  "Th-the guy... it was going so so well at first!  But suddenly he turned into an asshole...!  I don't know what the hell happened..."

"Odd," Blue said.  He felt conflicted.  On one hand, he had wanted the date to go poorly.  But, he still didn't want it to hurt Mr Egg this much.  He scooted closer subconsciously.

Mr Egg continued to cry.  "He told me I looked ugly when I eat.  And he was being such an asshole..."

"Ya, he is an asshole," Blue nodded.  "You deserve better."

"Ya, I know," Mr Egg sniffled.  "I just forgot how harsh the dating world can be!"

"I wouldn't know," Blue said.  "That sort of thing is not for me."

"I wish I could just find a cute guy and be done with it," Mr Egg sighed.

"That'd be nice," Blue bit his lip, the urge to say something rising. "Well... have you ever thought about... dating one of your friends?"

Mr Egg laughed, light and high. "Well, that'd be nice. If only one of my friends liked me that way!"

"Well..." Blue blushed. "I do."

Mr Egg widened his eyes. "Seriously? You?"

Blue nodded, not sure if he should be taking offense. "Ya. Me."

Mr Egg appeared in thought. "That kiss earlier..."

"Ya... uh... what did you think of it...?"

"...It was... nice, for sure. Is that why you started liking me?"

Blue actually laughed. "Nah, it's been way longer for that."

"Oh," Mr Egg blushed. "I'm really oblivious then, for I had no idea."

"It's fine." Blue assured him. "Uhh.."

They sat there for a moment, before Mr Egg broke the awkward silence. "It really was a nice kiss."

"Well, that's surprising," Blue said. Mr Egg laughed, which confused Blue. He was serious.

"Maybe we could do it again?" Mr Egg asked coyly.

Blue looked over to Mr Egg and nodded. They leaned in again, just like before.

Their lips met.

After a bit, Mr Egg pulled away, when Blue had wanted to keep going. Mr Egg had a smile on his face, which caused Blue to smile, too.

"...I've forgotten about that asshole," Mr Egg said gently.

Blue laughed again. "Good."

A/N: I will now be accepting requests. So if you want something... tell me here. If it's Gentlecheese I'll write on my Gentlecheese one shot book. Any ship or genre acceptable... except NSFW. Both low amounts of details for your request and many details are acceptable.