First Kiss (BlueOrange)

NotOrange had his head on Blue's shoulder.  This wasn't awkward or unnatural for him anymore like it used to be.  It was just a part of them... err, well, not technically being together, but they acted like it, and they certainly liked each other.
NotOrange felt an itch and raised his hand to scratch his head. After that, his hand floated towards Blue's. He grabbed Blue's hand and subtlety wrapped his fingers around.
Blue looked over to NotOrange, even more of a blush than normal. Just because they both were used to this, doesn't mean their faces didn't naturally morph into blushes every time.
Truthfully, they both really, really liked each other. When they first started being physically affectionate, they didn't even talk about it much. They knew each other liked it, but didn't address it.
They both wanted to make it more official, but again didn't know how to bring it up. In fact, to those around them, it was sort of a game, to bet on who would say something first. Not that Blue or NotOrange would even tell most of them right away, if that happened.  They were both private people.  It was their relationship, after all.
Which was, after all, part of the reason they weren't even technically dating yet.  They were fine with just taking it slow and being affectionate, they didn't think labels mattered much.
Not that NotOrange wasn't constantly thinking about kissing Blue.  He was, but he didn't know how.
He thought on that for just a bit.  How could he get a kiss from Blue, but decided it was best to just go ahead and ask for one.  If Blue said no, it wouldn't change much.  If it made them "official" so be it, but NotOrange didn't think it has to.
"Blue.  Do you want to kiss?"
Blue looked over, then away, in thought, even though his face was blank.  "Yes."
NotOrange knew Blue, and he knew this meant he didn't wanted this.
So NotOrange lifted his head off of Blue's shoulder, and leaned in to kiss him.
It was definitely a pleasant experience.  It was both their first kiss with another man.
They both pulled apart, blushing heavily.
"I don't regret saying yes," Blue said breathlessly.
NotOrange smiled.  "I don't regret asking."