Girls Night Out

Warning for pregnancy, and a somewhat detailed description of puking.

Gnome giggled loudly, leaning on Dum as she laughed.  It was another one of the crews girls nights, and Gnome, Dum, Mother, Angel, and Blondie were hanging out at Blondie's house.  It was her first time being invited, and so she had offered to have it at her own house.

Unfortunately for Gnome, she had wanted to have everyone come to her house.  Mostly because she didn't want to leave it.  She, honestly, felt like shit recently.  Everything was sore and she kept puking.  Thankfully, she was having a good time anyway tonight.

Or at least, she had been.  After about an hour, they felt nauseous.  They made an uncomfortable sound and put a hand on her abdomen.

Mother noticed immediately.  "Is something wrong dear?"

"She probably ate too many chips!" Dum giggled. 

Gnome blushed.  "Just a bit of nausea."

Mother smiled softly and the conversation continued on.  They mostly played games, and talked about their lives.   Gnome mentioned her recent pain in passing.

"Noo!" Dum screamed as she rolled a number that put her out of the game. 

Blondie laughed and blepped at Dum.  She rolled, her eyes shining, only to also get a bad number.

"Fuck!" Blondie shouted.  "This is because I'm next to Dum!  She's bad luck."

"Uh-huh, just admit we both suck at this game," Dum smiled widely at her.

Gnome was next.  She had two rolls because of something in the last round.  This could go either way.

She slightly laughed nervous laughed as the dice fell and rolled over in Angel's direction.  Angel picked it up carefully.

"6," Angel said softly, her slight smirk revealing her happiness.  This was not good for Gnome.

Gnome sighed.  If the next roll was a 1, she had a chance.  Angel handed her the dice again and Gnome  looked at it carefully, trying to will it to do what she wanted.  She threw it in the air, a bit too high, and it clattered to the ground.  They all stared at it, holding their breaths.

Angel giggled and picked it up again.  "It's a 1!"

Gnome jumped up.  "Yes!  Yes!  The universe loves me!"  She suddenly felt a wave of dizziness and the others laughter faded into the background.

Mother tilted her head, but Gnome had already recovered from the dizziness.  As she found her balance again, she began to feel extremely nauseas.

"Mm... I gotta go to the bathroom," Gnome said, running out.  She searched for the bathroom, but couldn't find it.  This was her first time in Blondie's house.

Gnome cowered to the ground and tried to hold the puke in.  They teared up, not only sick but also embarrassed and guilty.

A little bit of puke fell from her mouth and she whimpered.  She began to cry.  They felt weak.

Suddenly, she felt a soft hand on her back.  She slightly tensed in response, but they couldn't really look back. 

"Come here, I saw a bathroom downstairs," Gnome heard Mother's Midwestern accent say.  She nodded slightly and Mother helped them up.