"So Jake, hows Bella doing?" Quil asked breaking the silence and my long inner monologue. I turned my head. Now who was this Bella?

"Shut up." he blushed shrugging him off. I rose an eyebrow. I probably shouldn't pick. But I am really nosy.

"Bella who?" I poked my nose where it didn't belong. Or technically where it did belong. They didn't know that yet. 

"Bella Swan. Jakes gotta thing for her." Bella Swan? Where have I heard that name be-oh wait. I know exactly who she is. She's the one that's dating the vampire. 

"Swan? The girl who's dating Cullen?" I questioned. They nodded. Yeah, I was right. Why would Jake be into someone who's into vampires?

"Yeah I don't get why she likes him he's a freak." Quil continued. I nodded my head in agreement.

"You got that right. Him and his whole family, they're not just freaks, they're dangerous" I replied on impulse. I froze immediately after. 

"What do you mean?" Jake asked looking slightly worried, my eyes widened. I said way too much crap!

"N-nothing they just give me the creeps, like they're all adopted but they look the same, same eyes, same pale faces, three of them look like Dr. Cullen's wife, the other two look like Dr. Cullen himself" I offered an explanation. "Something off's going on over there. But uh, that's just my opinion." I shrugged off. 

"Never noticed that before" Embry said. I nodded looking back out to the view. Sam is so going to kill me. 

"So what's the deal with you?" Quil changed the subject. I looked at him in surprise. He doesn't know does he? I gulped.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Well you seem so independent and awesome but you don't have any friends. Yet, you're here with us. Why?" Quil asked. Someone's observant. And mean. 

"Thanks. Um, I don't know, maybe I just want to make some friends and you guys are pretty awesome, you three are like.... The Three Musketeers and I'm like the Bad Guy who will split you guys up, I feel like that's the main reason I avoid almost everyone." I replied looking up at them. Hopefully they take that as a metaphor. 

"That can't be true, you couldn't split us up if you tried" Embry joked. I looked at him and froze. He is gorgeous, his long dark brown hair goes perfect against his dark skin that was slightly lighter than everyone else in this town, his brown eyes seemed like a deep pool of chocolate, his smile lit up his entire face completely and it was the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen, his nose sat in the middle of his face just begging to be kissed. Shit! I suddenly lost my balance sitting on my bike and fell on my ass. All three of them jumped up looking at me with concern. I cleared my throat and forced myself up.

"Maybe you're right but I uh, I doubt it." I replied. Quil immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter which caused me to laugh as well that's the thing with Quil and his curly perfectness and his cuteness he is always so cheery. 

"You alright?" Jake asked chuckling I smiled at him and nodded. Jake is just like a bucket full of sunshine, always so light and sweet and adorable, so freaking adorable like a puppy. Chrissy you need to chill, you're getting ahead of yourself.

"What happened?" Quil asked through laughter. I narrowed my eyes jokingly before looking at my bike.

"He's just mad cause I'm not riding him." This caused Quil to laugh harder and the other two to start as well. What? I frowned confused. "What did I... THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT! GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER." I scolded.

"Okay okay its not funny," Jacob said before bursting into another fit of laughter. I smirked. 

"Race ya back!" I yelled before speeding off on my motorcycle they all stopped laughing as I drove off, then I heard the roar of their engines in the distance. 

"Hey no fair you cheated!" Quil complained once they arrived back at Jakes garage. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey what time is it?" Jake asked.

"Um around 5 I think" Embry replied wow time went by pretty fast and.. Shit! Jared!

"Crap I gotta go meet Jared" I said they all frowned and I immediately felt bad "see you guys tomorrow or Sunday?" I asked in a hopeful tone. They instantly perked up and nodded
"Of course, see ya" Quil said smiling a cute ass grin. I smirked then waved. I think that went well, to new friends. I rode off to my first subjects house, technically third but possibly first. Jared's house. Which reminds me if I'm gonna be their best friend I need nicknames for them that only I can call them let's see what'll work for Jared?

Jar!! No too easy

Jarry! Nope

Jar Head? No.

Jarbear? It's cute and lovable. I think that's it!