You sat down on a leather couch, standing in front of the rearmost wall. From that position, you had a wonderful overview of the set and attentively watched the shooting continue. The clothes looked beautiful with the jungle backdrop and the neon lights reflected in the rain, creating a very special atmosphere. After some time you took out your phone and noticed a bunch of unread messages.

Jimin (private): Hey sunshine! Hope your shooting goes well. Miss you 😘

Tae (private): Love, have a wonderful shooting. I know you will be awesome. Hope to see you soon.

Namjon (group chat): Y/N. We didn't forget about your shooting today. Good luck 🙂

Hoseok (group chat): You will rock that!!! Fighting! 🧡💜💙

Jin (group chat): Of course you will, Y/N! 🌸

Jungkook (group chat): Good luck noona ☺️

Yoongi: good luck :)

You smiled like an idiot, reading all these lovely messages. You didn't reckon they remembered the little notification you left about it at the group chat a few days ago. But they did and that set off a storm of butterflies in your stomach. Especially the two messages from Jimin and Taehyung. Since the confessions were made in the dressing room you regularly talked or chatted with them. You exchanged cute messages, photos or talked with them over the phone until late at night. The heavy preparation for the shoot didn't leave room for actual dates or meet-ups. So you missed them. But you were sure that you would see them again soon.

Before you could answer the messages you heard Soo-jin shouting some instructions and you looked up from your phone. The first set of pictures was successfully taken and Soo-jin explained the next setup. New models with beautiful clothes entered the set and followed the words from the photographer. The staff with the bright yellow vests were buzzing around them again, draping the fabrics, touching up the backdrop, and correcting the light setup. You watched them closely, interested in their experienced movements and effective exchanges. Suddenly your view got stuck on one particular staff member. The tall man was arranging the neon lights on the backdrop, his longer light grey hair standing out from the rest of the crowd. He was wearing the same yellow vest, his pastel hair sticking out under the black cap. He slightly turned around and the pink neon light fell onto his face. You instantly recognized him. Your gaze was quickly diverted to another man, walking past the first one. He was approaching one of the models with a bottle of water in his hands, smiling brightly. His short white hair gave a stark contrast to the colorful wall behind him, his heart-shaped smile letting your heart beat a little faster. After the model accepted the bottle he quickly got off the stage, walking in the direction of the special effects panel. You followed him with your eyes and landed on another two persons currently speaking with the studio's manager, helping him out with the fog machine. You knew this pair of broad shoulders and this slightly grumpy looking man with blonde hair... The last one suddenly smiled and looked over to the equipment area, in which Sang-hoon was sitting. There you spotted another two figures, standing behind Sang-hoon, talking with him attentively. The smaller one was laughing loudly and drove his hands repeatedly through his dark hair. The other one inspected the photos closely, smiling along while the other two talked. His tattooed arm was visible under his short black shirt and the yellow vest.

"Well...I would like to talk with the person responsible for this shooting." The leather couch yielded as someone with a suspiciously deep voice sat down next to you. You chuckled, without turning your head to look at the someone.

"You found her. And now?" You continued to watch the six persons you spotted before with gentle eyes and a big smile.

"Is she happy...with everything?" The voice was soft.