Walking out of the bathtub I wrap a towel around my naked body, standing in front of the mirror I suck in a breath not because I didn't like the reflection but because it made me feel empowered. His love bites sat where they were left last night, and I wasn't ashamed of them but proud after all there is no crime in loving the touch of your significant other.

Stepping into Alessandro’s office, my eyes meet not other than Anthony, Aida, and my lover, “Hello.” I close the door behind me and step forward my black heels clicking against the wooden floor, “Hello, Mio Amore.” I smile at Alessandro who smirked staring at me head to toe before licking his lips.

“I see you two had a lot of fun last night.” Anthony joked staring between the two of us, “Don’t even get me started Tony, I never thought I would see heaven and the galaxy ever but I think I was wrong?” Never once did the smirk leave his lips as he spoke.

“He finally got to be pleasured after a straight year and a half.” I gasp at Anthony's words.

Satisfaction filled me, knowing he didn't lay around with other women and was loyal even before speaking of his feelings.

I stroll towards him and peck his lips before backing away.

“Who would have thought the devil's son would fall madly in love.” Anthony teased, My eyes drift to the grace sitting beside Anthony, “Aida Romano, I am sorry for not introducing myself properly last night, I am Alexandra Miller—” Alessandro cut me off, “Alexandra Hernandez.” I roll my eyes playfully, “Alessandro’s fiancee.” I proceed, “No need to apologise Alexandra, I know how it is to be in a relationship with possessive men who are in love and have zero tolerance.” I giggle nodding, “Hey, hey we aren't possessive.” Both Tony and Alessandro say in unison, “Says the man who almost killed a soldier only for saying Alexandra’s name.” I Stare at Aless surprised , “Well no one is allowed to say my girls' name with their shitty mouths.”

“Oh my goodness, Alessandro you can't just murder people for saying my name.”  he rests his elbow on the table and raises a brow, “I can Angel, and I will.”

Dear God.

Before I could say anything else Sergio walks into the room panting .

“Whats wrong?”

“The Police are here.”

What— why are they here.

My eyes turn towards Aida, her eyes were wide open as she glanced at Anthony who was already standing.

“Aida stay here, do not come out.”

“Bu-”

“I said stay here!” Anthony yelled, walking out following Alessandro.

“Sergio stay here.” He remarks, closing the door behind him.

“Whats going on?” I ask sitting in front of Aida.

“They are here for me.” she whimpers, “What do you mean they are here for you?”

“He never liked Anthony.”

He—

“He? Who is he?”

“Alfredo Moretti, My ex-boyfriend.” she pauses placing her hand on her Stomach, “We were supposed to get married, but my feelings were sort out and I realized I was in love with Anthony and not him.” She wipes the tear from her cheek, looking down at the ground.

“And now he is here to take you back, and kill Anthony.” I finish her words, she nods slightly.

POP—POP

Sergio pulls out his gun and got ready for anything that came up.

“He is going to kill him.”

“If you're worrying about Anthony then you don't know him, he never misses an aim.”

Click—click.

“They are coming upstairs.” Sergio mumbles.

I walk towards Alessandro’s desk and pull out a gun from the last drawer before walking beside Sergio  .

“Well let them come, we are ready.” I step behind the door and smirk.

I nod at sergio and he seems to understand the plan instantly.

The door knob turns and the door open, hiding me between the the Bookshelfs and the door.

“Moretti, You are crossing the boundary.” I hear Alessndro yell about to lose his cool.

This fucker must have a death wish.

Aha here you are My love.A man with a raspy voice talks with Aida who was still sitting on the sofa with her hand in the same position.

Target found..

I smirk knowing what comes next.

“Did that asshole really fuck you, what a whore.”

Tch—tch

“I swear to God Alfredo I will murder you if you say one more word.”

Anthony walks in and stands in front of Aida with a his gun ready to turn Alfredo’s brain into a cocktail of anger and blood.

“You don't come into my house with three of your man, insult me and except me to still shake your hand and say welcome.” Alessandro comes forward towering over that fucker.

Alfredo takes a step backward, taking his gun out and points it at Anthony and Alessandro.

Knowing it's my time I step out of the shadows I nod at Sergio which he understands and instantly shoots the two other cops as I  pin my gun against Alfredo’s skull,  “What the fuck!” He yells his gun still pointed up but this time at Aida instead of Anthony and Alessandro.

“tu madre di puttana” I whisper in his ear, “Who are you!”

“I am that angel who will take your life if you don't put the fucking gun down.”

“No, I am not going down alone either both Aida and I die today or this doesn't end anytime soon.” He chuckles darkly, I don't procrastinate and shoot his arm which he held the gun with and pull him by his dirty blond hair while he yelled .“Listen here, you son of a bitch, I don't allow bullshit like this, when I say something you obey and if you don't you pay with your soul, get over your little crush and quit acting like a pussy you filthy government rat, you got any last words before I put a bullet through your thick skull!” He tries to outpower me but before he could alessandro shot his thigh , he falls on his knees still screaming, “Your time is over, Tell Satan I said Hi.” I pull the trigger and let go of of his hair he falls onto the ground, his blood splattered on my face and clothes.

I throw the gun onto the floor and look at Aida who stared down at his body shocked her eyes shifted onto me, “You’re safe, and will always be as long as one Hernandez member is alive.”

I look at Alessandro who stared at me with proud eyes, Anthony helps Aida up and wanders out of the room, “Sergio,clean this mess.” Alessandro orders before walking beside me and held my hand.

“Lets go get you cleaned up.” I nod

Coming out of the shower room wearing my robe I stare at Alessandro who sat on the bed looking down at his phone.

“You look so hot when you have a gun in your hand.” He looks up smirking, “Not to forget blood splattered on your face.” He stands up walking towards me, standing in front of me with his hand around my waist, “How could someone be the devil and angel at the same time.” He whispers closing the gap between us, claiming my lips.

“I would take you in twenty different positions, only if you weren't sore.” He kisses my jawline, placing his forehead on mine.

You’re a dangerous women and should be feared.