chapter 27

A/n

So this is the last chapter.

But don't worry
A while back, I also picked up the other book again to continue writing, so the same may happen here too.
(I also wrote another one- Please Stay, most of you read that first but of you haven't, read it, it's soo much more cringy. )

-Or maybe not. So you better appreciate this besties.

Have a nice day since I sure as fuck haven't, I hope you enjoy the chapter or whatever.

***

Katsuki's fever didn't go down over night, so I told the teachers and they took him to the hospital. Since I had to go to school I couldn't go with him and just saw him off as he got into Aizawa's car. He -of course- pretended like everything was okay, even though it was obvious that wasn't the case. On the contrary -he looked terrible and was exhausted just from walking DOWN the stairs. I've never seen him so physically weak and I want to stay with him, but again, I'm not allowed to for I obvious reasons and it's really stressful. To my luck, the weekend starts tomorrow, which means I can stay with him all day tomorrow and the day after tomorrow (if necessary).

When school ends and I finally make it back to my oddly lonely room, I change into jeans and a black turtle neck. Since the whether outside is starting to get colder, I wear one of Katsuki's sweaters over it, then leave for the hospital. When I step out, I'm blinded by the bright sun and I hold up my hand to shield my eyes. The warmth that's supposed to come from the blinding orb in the sky is neutralized by the icy wind blowing in my face and through my hair. But this is easily dealt with, by jacking up my body temperature using my quirk. I look around and see Mina walking with Sero in the distance. A little smile form's on my face, when I think about seeing my own boyfriend soon. I connect my earphones with my phone and put on some music, then make my way to the station, to take the rush hour train to the city center.

At the hospital, I'm greeted by an agitated Mrs. Bakugou, who's just on her way out. Her face brightens when she sees me. We end up chatting for a little and she tells me about how she appreciates me watching over her "moronic idiot of a son".

When I enter the room, I can tell Katsuki got an ear full from his mother, because he's frowning and biting his lip, which indicates him being angry. But since there's a nurse checking his vitals, he can't just start cursing and yelling. He only notices me when I close the door behind me, but his expression immediately changes into a relieved smile.

"Hello"
I say and the nurse acknowledges me with a smile and greets me with a slight nod, then focuses back on her work, which quickly finishes up, then leaves the room again.

"You didn't have to come, ya know? Also, don't you still have class?"
Kastuki raises an eyebrow.

"Was canceled"
I answer as I go to pull over a chair, to sit next to the bed, but before I can, Katsuki pulls me down, to sit next to him.

"I'm glad you came"
He says.

"Yes. First of all, hello"
I say, the corners of my mouth froming into a shy smile as I feel my face heating up.

"Hello, my love"
He says and kisses me softly.

"Are you feeling any better?"
I ask as I caress his soft cheek with my thumb. You can clearly feel the warmth from the fever.

"A bit since you're here."

I turn away, squeezing eyes together and probably blushing - at how cute he's being and at how much it's making my heart race.

"When are you coming back?"
I ask, having calmed down. I take his hand with both of mine and stare at it. He watches me and let's me fiddle with his fingers.