18

A/n:

TW⚠️

Suicide
Death (is death a TW?)

~~
Todo POV

Tears running down my cheeks, I force my eyes open. I had a bad nightmares. Haven't had one this bad in a while. At the same time though, also not one quite like this. When I see Bakugou's face infront of me I feel a wave of relief washing over me..

Yesterday...we ended up....doing some stuff....intimate stuff(?) or whatever that was.
But despite us not having sex, he still left many hickeys. And wouldn't let me keep on my shirt.

I wiggle out of his grip and grab the hoodie he threw across the room, putting it back on.
Before I do, I caress the marks he left on my arms and wrists.
He...left slight bitemarks over some of the scars.

I know I shouldn't think this but...it's kind of comforting. Especially with the things he said last night.

I quickly pull the hoodie over my head and crawls back into bed. I look at my phone, reading 6.15, so I decide to just stare at my sleeping boyfriend for the next 45 minutes, until his alarm rings.

Despite how happy I was yesterday, the thoughts are still there. Sadly, they cannot disappear, though I do admit Bakugou does a good job making me forget all about them.

I wish I could stay with him forever

As if on cue, Bakugou opens his eyes, sleepily looking at me.

"Rare that your awake before I do"
He mumbles.

"Happens"
I mutter.

"Alright. Let's get ready"
He sighs and sits up.

"I...don't feel so good"
I say and he let's himself fall back again.

"What kind of not feeling good?"
He asks.
"There?"
He asks, poking my head.
I avert his gaze and nod.

"I don't want to go to school"

"Okay. Forcing you to go to school will probably not help at all. So I'll tell the teacher your not feeling too good, yes?"
I nod again and he kisses my head.

"Do you want to stay here or want to go to my room?"

"Here"
I mumble.

"Alright. I'm gonna go change and come back"
He bumps our foreheads together and just stay like that for a little, then kisses me again.
I watch him stand up and climb out of my window, closing it behind him.
I stay in the position I'm in, just laying there, staring straight out of the window.
After about 10 minutes, my battery forces me out of bed. In the bathroom, I do my buisness and brush my teeth.
I try to avoid the gaze of the person in the mirror, that looks horrible. Bags under his red eyes, making it obvious he cried and has had a terrible sleep.

I spit out the toothpaste and finish up.

"I brought you some of your clothes"
I hear Bakugou saying behind me.

"Thank you"
I answer and look up at him in the mirror, my voice sounding hoarse and raspy.
He hands me sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"You mean you brought me your clothes?"

"Same difference, right?"

I shrug amd he watches me change my clothes, to my luck I had put on fresh boxers in the night after...well...that.

I walk past Bakugou, kissing him gently as I do, then go to my bed and sit down on it.
He looks at me for a second, then follows me, sitting on the floor infront of me.