6

Todoroki POV

When I wake up, I breathe the cold morning air and see that the sun hasn't risen yet.
When I try to move, the muscular arms around me, hold me tighter.

What the-

The owner of those arms is Bakugou, who is asleep next to me for some reason.
He's sitting upright and has his arm around me. It looks like I was leaning on his shoulder.

Oh right.
He helped me last night.
I acted like an ass and pushed him off the bed after that.
Then, he left and I went outside, to catch some air.
And even after I acted like an ungrateful asshole, he was still nice to me and sat out here, while I fell asleep.
I'm glad nobody else is awake yet. This position looks a little too close.

"Hey. Bakugou"
I say and poke his face.

From the corner of my eye, I see his fist moving, but I manage to catch it, right before it reaches my face.
Bakugou squints and squeezes my face with the hand, belonging to the arm around me.

"You look like shit"
He states and let's me go. I let go of his hand too.

"How romantic. But we should get inside before anyone sees us like this"
I say

"Okay. But I'm gonna sleep a bit more"
He says, then holds out his hand to help me up.
As I reach for it, he pulls it away.
"Sike! Heh"

"Seriously?"
I sigh

"No."
He holds out his hand again.
I take it and he pulls me up, then we go back into the cabin.

We lie down in our beds and judging from his breathing, I think Bakugou fell alseep almost immediately.
I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I'm still wearing Bakugou's hoodie and the thought somehow calms me down. I pull the hood over my head and breath in his scent.
I forget the dream I had only a few hours ago and think about what happened after that.
How Bakugou comforted me.
How relieved I was because of it.
That wasn't just a nice gesture, which is already rare for Bakugou, but it also really helped.

He can be so kindhearted.
I wonder if he's that nice to others.

~~

Bakugou and I walk into the dining hall for breakfast. There are only a few people there, since it's still pretty early in the morning.
I pull the hood deeper into my face and put my hands in the pocket, then sit down at an empty table. Bakugou sits across from me and looks at me, with his chin resting on his hand, his eyes still half closed.

"Are you still tired?''
I ask

"Isn't it obvious? I barely got any sleep."

"Sorry"

"Don't apologize. You only have to if I actually catch a cold"

"Fine."
I say and put my head on the table, looking up at Bakugou.

"What happened to the pea in Kaminari's nose?"
I ask out of nowhere and he looks at me a little surprised.

"You told him!?"
Someone yells upset

Behind Bakugou is Kaminari looking at him upset.

"Yeah."
Bakugou says and gets up, staring at him intently.
"Got a problem?''

"N-no"
Kaminari says intimidated and sits down with us.

"That friend of yours...the chick with the big boobs took it out for him. With a pair of tweezers"
Bakugou sits down again.

"Sorry Kaminari. But this is pretty funny"
I say and laugh a little, completely ignoring what he just called Yaoyorozu.

"Anyways...you two seem pretty close"
He says, trying to change the subject.