12

A/n
(Author's note)

TW:
Abuse
SH

***

I am welcomed by a huge, ebony door, that opens with the simple rotation of a small key. I step into the house I have no other choice but to call home.

"Hello?"
I call out, into the silence surrounding me as I close the door.

"Shoto. You are 3 minutes late"
Is the only response I receive.

It's just 3 minutes damn...

"I apologize. I-"
Before I can even attempt to make up an excuse, I'm being lifted up by my neck, the back of my head smashing against the hard, wooden door.

"Do not try to fool me. I am not in the mood. Now. Let's look at your progress. Or if you've even made any to begin with"
He releases me from his tight grip and I fall to the floor, coughing violently as my lungs are filled with air.

The huge man stops, turning around to me
"Let's go"

"Y-yes"
I stand up again, doing my best to ignore the weight on my heart, telling me to run. Just run and get out as long as I still can.
A thing I've come to realize though, is to ignore this, it's the best and only option, since running away has never proven affective. No matter how much and hard I tried.

~~

I wake up in a small pool of my own blood. My throat sore, my upper body covered in buises and a wound on my head, as well as a headache causing me to feel nauseous as soon as I get up.
The nausea causes me to throw up immediately, luckily I seem to have woken up in a bathroom.
As I slowly get my orientation back I recognize the tiles on the walls and the furniture around me.
It's the bathroom at my father's house. Or better, my.... home.

I had done my best. Stood up countless times. Blocked and attacked as much as I could, but I couldn't stand a chance against the man, that blew me to bits and pieces, with barely a flick of his finger.
After that ordeal was over and he had held a dissapointed speech about ambition and strength, eventually though ,he left. Then...I'm pretty sure I had managed to stumble to the bathroom, where I collapsed.
Not a trace of either of my siblings having been here in the last month.
At this point, I already have completely given up, but still drag myself to the room, I lived in for many years. A room stripped of any individuality, exept for a little, black box, hidden away in the furthest corner of the neatly organized closet, filled with only blazers and shirts.
I fille with the lip of the little object in my hand, I manage to open it, revealing blades. The sheer sight of this, making my eyes widen and my heart pound.
I pick one up, putting it to my arm, my whole body tensing up as I remeber the feeling of relief that accompanies this tiny, little action.
My hand stops and feeling of regret washes over me as salty tears run down my cheeks, burning the scratches on it.
The reason for this is obvious.
The nice, caring words of the one specific person, echoing through my skull.
"I won't let you do that anymore''
''Don't think you can stop me from comforting you with your petty excuses''
''At least tell me properly when you're feeling like this''

Of course. It was obvious who would pop up in my mind, making me hate the action, that I know would ease my suffering.

"I'm sorry, Bakugou"
I mutter, pulling the balde across my skin, splitting it open, the crimson red fluid gushing out of the deel wound, running down my arm.
I stare down at it, as it hits the floor droplet after droplet with quiet plimps, that cannot be heard due to my pathetic sobs and whimpers.
I take out a fresh bandages, from the box, hiding a thousand secrets and just wrap it around my arm.
I shakily stand up, my mind now fixed on one person.
My subconscious self, pushing my aching body to forward, every move, sending a stinging pain through my whole upper body.

After what I'm sure was at least an hour at, I enter the huge building and walk through the empty lobby of our dormitory, loud voices and familiar laughs, making their way over to me from the kitchen as I pass by.
I continue walking, my mind filled with just one thought.
One name.

I finally open the door to Bakugou's room, only to be greeted by deafening silence.
No TV running, no angry blonde complaining about me not knocking, no Bakugou, there to hug and comfort me, like he had promised.
The absolute silence, only now reminding me of his absence.

"No! Fuck"
My head is now filled with rage and frustration. In an attempt to express these unfamiliar emotions, I kick over the chair by the desk, this sudden movement, harshly reminding me of the painful state my body is currently in.

What did he say?
When would he be back?
Did he even tell me?
What the hell?

I'm really not okay right now.

Exhausted, I let myself sink to the floor, my back against the cold, rough wall. Under immense pain, I pull my legs up to my chest, resting my head and arms on my knees.

Bakugou

***

909 words