3

Two days have passed since we arrived here.
Bakugou ignores me most of the time and when he doesn't, he gets upset over nothing and yells. So the usual.
I still don't know why I'm able to sleep comfortably all of a sudden though.

Maybe I should try to fall asleep now...I have to say...I'm a bit tired.

It's around 9pm now and I'm alone in the cabin.

I lay down in my bed and close my eyes.

The last times this is all it took...
I'm...tired...

~~

I open my eyes and see my parents looking down at me, with smiles on their faces.

I try to get up when -suddenly- my dad grabs my arms and presses me down.
My mom's friendly smile, turns into an evil one and the next thing I feel, is a feeling I never thought I'd be able to remember this clearly.Burning hot water running down my face, stinging and burning my flesh.

Not able to control my screams, tears and quirk, flames spray out of my body.
My mother jumps away, but it's too late. Her clothes and hair are already on fire.

She screams in agony.
"You monster!"

The countless flames swallow  her whole and I can hear even more people screaming in another room.

The flaming hot air around me filled with agonizing screams and taunting laughs, I scream just as loud, wishing for all of this to finally stop.

It does.
~~

I shoot up, with countless tears running down face.

I hate this
I don't want this anymore

The chance to die from overdose on sleeping pills isn't a 100%, but if I take enough the aftereffects should kill me.

My mind continues to go crazy, time and time again repeating the same things.

This whole life is a hellhole
I hate it
They're right. I'm a monster.
He's right. I'm useless and can't do anything.
I'll never amount to anything anyway...so why bother?
I just want this to end.

I jump off the bed. I grab the bottle of pills and some water.

"Fuck this shit"
I sob and swallow

~~

Bakugou POV

I open the door, expecting to see Icyhot sleeping or running in a cricle (I have no idea what this guy's hobbies are).

But he's not there.

Guess he went for a run

As I walk over to the bed, I kick something under the bed, annoyed, I lay on the floor, feeling around on the dusty floor under the bed. But...when I pick it up, I see it's a little pill bottle. An empty one.
One, that seems familiar.
For some reason, this makes recall the last few times I saw Icyhot.

"I was feeling sick"

''These are pretty strong sleeping pills"

"What did you wish for?"
"To die"
.
.
.
.
What the fuck did that moron do?

I look around, then go outside.

"Icyhot!"
I yell

I run into the forest and look around.
Not sure where to go, so I just follow my gut, running in some random direction.

This guy is such a pain.
But he couldn't have left long ago.
When I went into the cabin about half an hour ago, he was still asleep...

"Todoroki! Where the fuck did you run off to!?"
I mumble.

It doesn't really take long, for me to sight the dual-haired boy, sitting under a tree.

When I get closer, I see the closed eyes and cold look on his face.

No way

"Todoroki!"
I say and crouch infront of him.

He looks up at me, with tired eyes.

"Who-"

"Please tell me you didn't swallow the pills"
I say and pull his face closer

Now that I'm touching him directly, I can feel the tons of sweat on his pale, delicate skin, that I didn't notice earlier.

"Just leave me alone"
He says and tries to push me away with the little strength left in his body.

"Hell no!"

"That shit is gonna kill you!"
I say frustrated.

"I know. So what?"

"So what? Are you an idiot!?"

"Why don't you just mind your own buisness for once!?"
His voice is croaky and shaky, like it's draining his energy just to talk.

"You dumb fuck! Come here"
I yell and sit down, pulling him onto my lap

"I never say this, but I'm really sorry"
I say and force open his jaw, then stick my finger down his throat.

He gags and I turn him to the side. He throws up a bunch of fluid with a few lumps.

"Stay away"
He says, coughing and punches my face.

"I  also find this very much disgusting."
I put my legs around his waist, and grab his face, sticking my finger down his throat again.
He throws up even more this time.
Not having the strength to do anything else, such as punching me or even lifting his arm, he just jeeps on biting my fingers, till they're bloody.

I can't believe how scared I was a second ago...

~~

Todoroki is asleep now. I laid him down in  my bed.

I made him throw up, until it was actualy just stomach acid. I carried him back to the cabin and sat him down in the shower. He barely woke up when I sprayed him with the cold water, then I gave him new clothes. I'm just glad he was able to put on his own boxers, though I did have to help him with the rest.
In the end, he fell asleep in my arms.

I'm not sure whether or not I should notify someone. I hope he doesn't die in his sleep.
Explaining this would be complicated....

I sigh deeply while washing my hand and put on band-aids, where he bit me.

I still can't believe he tried to kill himself.
What kind of issues does this guy have?

I walk over to the bed and sit on the floor infront of it. My head on the mattress, I look at Icyhot's sleeping face.

I don't really care about him that much, but this...nevermind. I still don't pity him.
The thing I wonder is why he didn't tell deku about this. I mean, they're friends, right? And deku is obviously crushing on him...
So why did he resort to this, instead of looking for help?

I sigh and pat his head.

"Oh man Icyhot. You're really a stupid one, aren't ya?"
I mumble

"Mmn"
He groans in his sleep and nuzzles into my hand.

"You're actually not that bad, when you're asleep"
I brush the hair out of his face.
It looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.

"Okay. This is getting weird"
I mumble and get up, then turn off the lights and lay down in the bed, Icyhot is supposed to be in.

"Night"
I say and close my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

***
1146 words