17.2

Seeing such a close family....it's riled up so many feelings.
It's just made me feel unhappy. I weird weight in my chest, that makes me just want to lay in bed and something telling me that it'll simply be too much to even see other people. Something telling me, I will either lash out or break down and cry. No in-between.

I knew the self-destructive thought wouldn't simply disappear, but to think they'd still weigh so heavy on my mind, eventhough I am happy now.

My train of thought is suddenly interrupted by continous tapping on my window. Notably freaked out, I slowly turn my head, just to see my boyfriend standing outside of my window, on the metal scaffolding used as the escape route in case of fire.
He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms unfront of his chest, impatient waiting for me to open the window to let him in.
I smile a little and get up, walking over to the window.
I open it for him.

"O Romeo, romeo~''
I whisper jokingly.

"I take thee at thy word.
Call me but love, and I’ll be new baptized.
Henceforth I never will be Romeo."
He whispers back and leans in, giving me a kiss, then jumps into the room.

"Impressive"
I chuckle and he kisses me again.

"You're not supposed to leave your room"
I whisper as I watch him walk over to my bed.

"So what? Am I not allowed to see my beloved?"
He jokes, holding out his hand.

"No. Especially if you count that factor."
I whisper, closing the window.
Contrary to what I said, I take his hand and he pulls me into his arms, holding me tightly while kissing me.

"If I'm honest..."
He whispers as we lay down
"I couldn't sleep. I've gotten so used to you laying in my arms, that it's hard to fall asleep"

"That's so cute"
I smile, turning around, so he can hug me from behind.

"Such a sweet compliment"
He whispers as he starts kissing my neck.

"Are you kidding me?"
I sigh, trying to ignore the millions of butterflies in my stomach.

He doesn't answer and continues kissing me, paying no regard to our teachers walking through the halls.
I decide to just accept it at this point, so I put my hand on his, that is slung around my waist.
When he notices this, he of course has no other choice but to continue. I feel his other hand sliding under my shirt -which belongs to him by the way- first groping my hip, then my chest.
Then he suddenly flips me around, so I'm now facing him.
Motionless, I stare at  him as he lies atop of me, staring into my eyes while caressing my forehead.

"Don't let ugly thoughts ruin your pretty face"
He whispers.
Not knowing what else to do, I put my arms around his neck, just to stare back at him.

"You're beautiful everywhere"
He says and turns to the side and kisses my arm, tracing it up to my hand, leaving kisses on its entire length.
He stops at my wrists and looks at me.
"Even here"
His deep yet voice, his gentle touch, his loving gaze, all fixed on me.

Tears cover my cheeks.
Something about him saying that...not treating those scars as the flaw they are, him telling me how beautifulI am even with them...all of it -it's relieving. Like a burden was lifted.

"I love you"
He smiles and kisses me.

***

592 words

If I'm honest, this is the part I forgot to add to the last chapter.
My bad.
I'll upload an actual chapter later.