19

Bakugou POV

He looked like he'd been crying.
I wonder what happened. I bet he had a nightmare he thinks he can't tell me about -a bad one at that. He had a look of shock and confusion written all over his face the whole time.

I wonder what he's doing....probably sleeping.
I hope he's okay.
I wish he'd just tell me what's wrong with him. But I guess that day lays far in the future.

I miss him. I mean...we spend all day every day together, but that also means, I quickly notice his absence. Even last night. I actually real damn problems falling asleep without him there with me.

During lunch break, I wasn't able to go to the dorms, so I texted him and he responded he's tired and would take a nap.
So now, I'm just impatiently waiting for the class to be over and with it this day, so I can go see Shoto. 

~~

"Hey. Are you asleep?"
I ask as I walk into the room.

"No"
I  hear a weak voice from the bed.
I close the door behind me and go over to him, sitting on the bed.

"Your clothes are over there"
He says, pointing at a chair, my neatly folded clothes on them.

"Okay...?"
I say confused. Icyhot still hasn't turned around to face me and is staring straight at the wall while hugging a pillow.

"Is there something wrong?"
I say and put my hand on his head.

"No. But- but I want to break up"
He answers, a serious tone look lingering in his voice.

"I want to break up"

"What?"

"'I'm breaking up with you."

"No. You're not"
I scoff.

"Yes. I am"

"Sho, you're not breaking up with me"

"What do you mean? This is not a decision for you to make"
He snaps at me.

"Of course it is! You're not the only one in this relationship!"

"Yeah. I know. But it's a relationship that ends here."

"Why should it?! You can't even look me straight in the eyes when saying that! Nor do you have a proper reason! Even if you could, you would start crying!"

He sits up and grabs my collar pulling me closer, our faces only inches apart.

"I want to break up with you. You're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. What going on at my house AND in my head, is strictly my buisness."
He says, an empty, emotionless look on his face.
It's like way back then. On the field trip. His eyes are dull and so are his words. Like all life and happiness was drained from them.

"It's soo much for me. I just simply don't want to be with you anymore. Guess the spark's just gone. I don't feel anything eventhough I'm so close to you"
He says, his cold breath hitting my lips.
He let's go and lays back down.

"Leave"
He says in a stern voice.

Is this really what love is supposed to feel like? This totally sucks.

I notice a tear running down my cheek as I stand up, walking over to the door.
But I hesitate after opening it, just to slam it shut infront of me again.
I hear someone sitting up in the bed and run over to him, just to slam his head down, pressing it into his bed.

"You moron"
I smirk.

"Let go of me Bakugou!"
He yells and I do.

"Do you really think breaking up with me would make me so depressed I'd leave you alone for even a second!?"

"What are you talking about!? I told you to leave!"

"Don't fuck with me!"
I growl, another tear running down my face. I cover my face with my hands, to hide the tears I can't stop anymore.

"Don't...don't fuck with me, Sho"
I say, my voice shaky.

"Please''
I pleed and glance up at him. Confused by his sudden , I stare at his shocked face, the tears in his eyes -at the boy, clearly fighting the urge to cry and fall into my arms.

"Listen, I don't want to date! I don't want to fucking fall in love! At all!"
He yells

"Do you think I EVER wanted to fall in love with you!? You're suicidal and mentally ill! But I still love you more than anyone else! Also EVER."

"That is it! Why would you want to be with someone who would still ki-"
He stops, frantically panning from one eye to the other.

"Come here my love"
I whisper and he nods, crawling onto my lap.

"I killed myself and I didn't even think about you. I didn't even regret it"
He sobs, clinging to the back of my shirt.
"How can you love someone like that?"

What the hell is he talking about?
Did he...
Oh. So he dreamt about killing himself. That's why he was acting like that.

"I don't know. I really don't know"
I kiss his head.
"But the point is, that I do. And even if you do end up offing yourself, I want you to have lived happily up until that point."

"I don't want to. Bakugou I already tried like 3 times"
He sobs, putting his legs around my waist.

''What!?''

"You stopped me every time"

"That's a good thing. So don't....don't worry about what happened back then or in your dream or anything of that."
I reassure him as he hugs me tighter.

"There's nothing that could hurt me so much to the point of breaking up with you. Exept if you cheet on me."
I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't want you to have to feel so much pain when it eventually happens. I've seen what it'll turn out like."

"For the fact you're trying to justify breaking up with me, you're clinging to me pretty tightly."
I fall to the side and look down at the depressive little koala around my neck.

"I-I'm sorry. Just a little longer."
He whimpers and eventhough I wanted to force him into saying he wants to be with me, I give up and into him, just stroking his hair.

"Well...I've decided. We're going out again"
I state.

"Not a decision you can make on your own"
He says into my shirt.

"Then too bad for you I guess, huh baby?"
I kiss his head.

"You're terrible"
I hear the voice say, the words muffled my me chest.

"You what? Couldn't hear you. You love me so much you won't let me go? Me too"
I laugh and he looks up at me. His tear soaked face, formed into a slightly amused smile.

"Want a kiss?"
I ask him.

"Can't I get rid of you?"
He asks with a sniffle.

"Sure. I bet if you squeeze just a little tighter, you'll break at least a few ribs''
I say and he shakes his head, scoffing and trying not to laugh.
I kiss his forehead and cover us both with his blanket.

"Thank you, Katsuki"
He says and closes his eyes.

I smile
"Love you too"

Wow.
Breaking up and coming back together in not even an hour...not bad.

***
1201 words

Okay. Now THIS is the actual update.
Again, sorry for any errors or whatever, I'm too lazy to reread it rn and will do it later.