8

Bakugou POV

~a week later~
~Saturday~

Now that I look at the whole thing...something seems to be missing.

One
Two
Three

Three
There are hoodies missing.
Icyhot probably still has them.

Speaking of which...I haven't seen him in a while.
I've been busy with studying and working out the whole time.
I wonder how he's been
He hasn't talked to me at all and of course he hasn't come to me for anything else.
Well...this whole time I've always had to approach him when he was feeling shitty.

I should check on him

Right?
Am I even in a position to be this worried?

I end going over to his room and knock on the door, only to open it without waiting for an answer. Or better...I was about to open it, but it's locked.

Ah fuck
I knew I shouldn't have left him alone.
I hope he hasn't done anything stupid.
I hope he didn't kill himself.

"Open up Icyhot!"
I say, but noone answers.

"Three."
I say

"Two"
I continue and hear hectic clattering and then footsteps.
He slightly opens the door and looks up at me.
This is like a deja vu.
I push past him and close the door again.
The only light is a little lamp on the nightstand.

"What?"
He asks annoyed

"You thought I was gonna leave you alone just becuase we're back here, you're really even stupider than I thought."
I say, but he doesn't answer, just sits on the floor, leaning against the wall.

I plop down next to him and take his arm, rolling up his sleeve.
And just as I expected...he did something dumb again.

I sigh and get up, then go back to my room. I grab a small fist aid kit, then rush back over to Icyhot, who's back to looking for something under his bed.
I grab him by the hoodie and pull him away again, as if I was pulling away a cat, preventing it from playing with a random small item, it could choke on. Without a word spoken by neither of using, I get a lukewarm rag from the bathroom and sit next to him, starting to patch him up.
There are a few fresh wounds, but also old scars, that were cut open again. I already get goosebumps when I think about how it must feels, to cut that still new skin open again.
After putting on bandages, I go to his closet and pick out clothes.
I take out a black ripped jeans and a beige sweater, then throw them in his face.

"Change"
I say and he goes into the bathroom, doing as I ordered him to.
After he's done changing, I grab his phone from the floor and hand it to him.

"Why?"

"We're going somewhere"
I say

"I'm not in the mood''
He says and sits on his bed

"Yes you are. Come on"
I say and hold out my hand.
But he wont take it.

After thinking it over for a second, I pick him up, throwing him over my shoulder.

"Woah! Hey! Let me down!"

"No"
I say and continue walking.
We go through the lobby, receiving countless weird looks.
I'm already wearing shoes and just grabbed his.
Not breaking my fats stride, I continue walking for a while, not hearing a word out of him.
I let him down and he punches me in the gut, obviously being super pissed.
Ignoring it as best as I can, I hand him his shoes and he puts them on. When he's done, he looks around perplexed looks around.