20

Bakugou POV
~a week later~

The past week, I've just been busy with studying for exams and taking exams, that I barely have time for anything else. The spare time I do have, I spend picking up the pieces of my boyfriend.
We've talked things out and decided to continue dating, after he selfishly broke up with me, which he's tried to do again a couple of times now.
And after talking and going through ideas of what to do, we've decided it'd be best not to tell the teachers about it. We had debated whether or not we should tell them about Todoroki's....feelings, in order to seek for help. What we quickly realized though, was that even if we told them, they'd probably put him in a clinic, where he'd be locked up and put on meds.
So we just agreed on him telling me EVERYTHING and us trying to talk it out. Yes, we are aware of the dangers and how incredibly irresponsible it is of us, but we also don't, under any circumstances, want to be separated.
Other than that, we mostly just cuddle. And this because he wants to do nothing but that. He won't even go on runs with me anymore. Or to the gym. Just lay in bed, doing nothing.
I'm not a big fan of this, but I don't want to make him feel worse by forcing him to do things he's uncomfortable with.
A good thing is that he sleeps more now, I suppose.

"Hey! Katsuki. Listen to me~"
Icyhot pokes my face.

"What?"
I'm snapped out of my trance.

"I asked if you want anything."

"From where?"

"From the store in the Cafeteria"

"Uhm...I'll go with you"
I get up and we leave the classroom together and walk down the stairs, where we pass the broccoli-faced butthead and his puny little friends.

"Todoroki!"
He suddenly says and Icyhot flinches, almost tripping and falling down the stairs.

"Y-yeah?"
He asks, as he turns around.

"D-do you want to come bowling with us later?"
Deku asks.

"Uhm...I'd love to, but I plans already. Some other time though"
He rejects them.

"Yeah. Well...it's just that we feel bad about not hanging out with you lately. It's just....reasons"
Yaoyorozu steps in and glances at me.
I roll my eyes annoyed and stick out my tongue.

"You don't have to. Let's hang out again"
Icyhot says, then grabs my arm, pulling me down the stairs after him, as I flip off the group of loosers.

''You really gonna hang out with those bozos?"
I ask as we walk down the empty hall.

"Sozializing isn't one of priorities right now"
He answers, now holding onto my arm with both of his.

"Says the guy that breaks into my room when I'm in the shower"

"You don't count"

"What is that supposed to mean!?"

"Hello stranger~"
A voice says between our two heads and Icyhot elbows them in the stomach.

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch"
Kaminari whines.

"I told you not to do it"
Sero laughs.

''I would've expected that from Bakubabe but not Todoroni"
Mina says.

"For real"
Kirishima comments.

"My bad"
Icyhot mutters embarrassed.

"Look at that. Ain't you a cute couple of overpowered barbarians"
Mina smirks, looking at my arm, still being tightly gripped by my boyfriend.

"Overpowered Barbarians?"
I laugh.

"Yeah. Anyway...."
She puts her arm around on my shoulder.

"You two've barely shown your faces to us."
Kaminari whines.