24

A/n:

Scratch what I said before. It's probably going to be a few more chapters.
Since it's already longer than I thought it would be, it's fine I guess.
Anyway. Enjoy!

***

Todo POV

I sit up in my bed, having been woken up by my alarm. Only when I pat the mattress next to me, I remeber that my boyfriend is in his own room and I in mine. A little disappointed, I get out of bed and go into the bathroom, where I get ready. Washing my face, brushing my teeth, fixing my massive bed hair and so on.
I change into my uniform and with my book bag in hand, sleepily trott into the kitchen, where I make myself some black tea and a bowl of cereal, then sit at the counter.
I sigh and rub my eyes.
Even though I'm still tired, I did actually sleep pretty well. I didn't have any nightmares, only woke up a few times. Admittedly, it was weird and a bit uncomfortable falling asleep without Katsuki next to me, but every dream I had involved him, so in the end it wasn't all that bad.

"Go~od morning"
Someone says and hugs me from behind.

"Let go of me, Mina"
I sigh look back at her and Kirishima.

"Morning bro"
He says and I fist bump him.

"Good morning"

"Where did you leave your Hell hound?"
Mina asks as she sits next to me.

"He should be down soon. If he didn't oversleep."
I answer and as if on cue, Katsuki enters the kitchen.

"Morning"
I say with a smile.

"Morning ba- morning. Morning."
He cuts himself off from saying babe, then glances at Mina and Krirshima as he stands behind me.

"Aw~ you wanted to call him babe~"
She laughs and Katsuki rolls his eyes.
I lean my head back and look up at him, it bumping against his chest.

"Are you gonna sit down?"
I ask

"Mhm"
He sits on my right side and I turn to face him.
He raises and eyebrow, then realizes it and smirks.

"Good morning"
He mumbles again and gives me a kiss.
I smile a little and take another sip of tea.

"Do you two have to be so lovey-dovey?"
Mina sighs annoyed.

What a hypocrite...

I turn back to my boyfriend, who had stolen my cereal without me noticing.

"Give that back"
I snap at him and grab take the spoon out of his mouth, then continue eating.

"Babe!"
Mina calls out to Sero, who just sleepily walked into the kitchen. She jumps at him, hugging and kissing him, while he laughs embarrassed.

"Mina. Jeez"
He laughs and kisses her, then peels her off of himself.

"What a hypocrite"
Katsuki whispers.

"Totally"

"We're way cooler"
He scoffs

"That much is obvious"
I say and high-five him.

~~

After school, Katsuki and I decide to rearrange the furniture in it, like he had suggested yesterday. Unfortunately we weren't able to do that because he p-pounced on me and some...stuff happened.
So after changing into comfortable clothes, he comes back into my room and stands next to me, looking around.

"Where do you want everything?
He asks me and leans on my shoulder.

"The things we can move are the bed, shelf, nightstand and the table. Since I don't have a desk and the closet is built into the wall."