5

Todoroki POV

The proposal Bakugou made yesterday was pretty good.
At first I thought he was joking, but I think he actually meant it, though he does seem pretty relaxed for the fact, that the possibility of me attacking him is always present.

Though....there is something that bothers me.
This feels just like when I was still living at home. Only that I'm on the other end of the attacks...

It's like when my dad makes me sit in that damned, dark room just waiting for me to doze off or loose focus, to then attack me.

I really hate it.
And it's the reason why I have difficulties falling asleep. It seems like something has changed though. I don't know why, but I can sleep here.
I can't at home OR in the school dorms.

Also...
Another thing my father likes to do is 'sparr', which is just him beating me and me not being able to block all of his punches.
Though I despise this too, it's also not something I can do anything about it, so I just take the frustration out on myself. I'm sure there are less toxic ways, but it helps and it's not like I can just stop.
So this deal fundamentally, doesn't agree with me all too well. I probably should've thought it through before agreeing.

"You're not supposed to play with your food"
Someone says and hits the back of my head.

"Wha-"
I look up and see that there's noone left in the dining hall. Looks like I spaced out and they just left me. Again.
The only who bothered to tell me was Bakugou.

"Oh. I spaced out"

"No shit Sherlock"
He sighs and sits on the table, next to my tray.
My dinner consists of salad, a sandwich and cream bread. It's not much, but I wasn't really hungry. Also, I don't like burgers, which is what we had for dinner today.

"Why are you here?"
I ask him

"You weren't with your puny friends and not in the cabin. Who knows what shit is going through your head?"

"You thought I would try to off myself, didn't you?"

"Kind of. Anyway. Aren't you going to eat?"
He points at the tray.

"No. I'm not really hungry"
I say and as I'm about to get up, he puts a hand on my shoulder, pushing me down again.

"I saw how fucked up your body and health are, when I had to help you change."
He says and I look away embarrassed.

"You eat that or I'll force feed you''
He says, with a serious expression.

"Sure"
I sigh annoyed.

All of a sudden, I feel his hand on my jaw. He's forcing his index finger and thumb in-between my upper and lower teeth,  forcing my mouth open. In a way, I'd bite down on my own cheek if I tried to close it.

"I'll eat"
I yell and he let's go. I start eating the salad, while Bakugou watches my every move. Under his intense gaze, I feel like he's looking right into my soul and just feel like crying.

"Can you maybe not look at me?"
I ask him, my voice already shaky.

"Will you cry if I keep doing it?''

"Yeah"
I sigh and put my chin on my hand.

"Are you not going to eat the sandwich?"

"There's mustard on it''

"So?"

"I don't like mustard"
I say

"You're so picky~ you really are a brat"
He suddenly says and takes away the sandwich.
He looks away and starts eating too.