25

~a week later~

Katsuki and I haven't talked at all, probably because I started avoiding both him and our friends.
Not long after kicking him out, I was made aware of the fact how lonely I am without him. The fact that he's the possessive type and left hickeys everywhere he could, doesn't really help against the loneliness.
I also probably should've let him explain himself. But I was blinded by rage and didn't want to give in first.
Not only that, but I was also hurt. Hurt by how easily he can break my trust and make me actually regret telling him all those things.

The worst thing of all, is that we have a presentation today. Which means right now, I'm standing at the front of the class, next to the person who's nose I literally broke. Only accidentally though. I didn't think he'd just take the punch. I know for a fact he noticed I was going to punch him. Because he stared right at my fist and flinched, as if he was stopping himself from pulling away. In the end, he neither dodged, nor caught my fist.

"Today we'll be tel-"
We say at the same time and he glares at me.
Neither of us says anything for a moment, then he just continues.

"Today we'll be telling you about one of the most famous authors and playwriters in history. William Shakespeare."

"Shakespeare-"
"His-"
We says at the same time.

"I'm first!"
He whispers.

"No! I am!"
I whisper back.

"First important events in his life!"

"No. First Family and upbringing!"

"Are you two going to continue?"
Our teacher asks.

"Back off Todoroki!"
Kastuki yells at me, ignoring the room filled with a bunch of confused students.

"No! I talk first!"
I yell back.

"That's not what we agreed on, moron!"

"Idiot! Yes it is!"

"I'll-"

"Please settle this outside. Preferably before you try to give a presentation"
Our teacher says, pointing at the door. It's really not easy to get Persent Mic angry. But seems like we were able to pretty easily. Not sure if we should be proud of this though.

I glare at Bakugou, then leave the classroom, him following behind me. He closes the door again. I stand by the window, looking out of it at the empty schoolyard.

"Todor-"

"I don't want to talk to you."
I say, defensively crossing my arms infront of my chest.

"Will you at least listen?"
He takes a step closer.

"No. And don't touch me either."

"Then what do you suppose we do now?"

"I don't know..."
I say and in the corner of my eye, I see him biting his lip out of fustration.

"I...don't feel so good. I'm going to see the nurse."
He says and starts walking down the hall.

"See if I care"
I mumble.

"Of course you don't. Love you"
He turns around, a weird look on his face. It's a smile. Not the warm, loving one, I'm used to, but a hurt one. Looking like he'll cry any second.

It makes my heart ache, because the fact that he hurt me, doesn't change my feelings for him at all.
I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

~~

"Hey Todo"
Mina says and puts her arm around me.
"Hang out with us tonight, why don't ya?"

"No thank you"
I push her away and continue walking back, towards the dorms. I honestly don't want to see anyone right now. It's exhausting.

"What's wrong?"

"Please leave me alone"

"Did something happen between you and Bakubabe?"

"Mind your own buisness, will you?"
I snap at her

"You don't have to be so rude!"

"You obviously won't listen if I tell you normally"
I frown.

"I get that you're agitated because of your fight qith your lover, but that doesn't mean you should act like a dick."
She says and starts running, leaving me behind.

"Annoying"
I sigh.

~~

While sitting on my bed, I hear a knock on my door, but ignore it. Only when the knocks continue for another 2 minutes, I get up to see who it is, but when I open the door I'm met with an empty hall. With an agitated frowns riddling my face, I stick my head out. Out of nowhere something is pulled over my head and all I see black. I'm lifted up by strong arms, definitely belonging to Kirishima. They feel like rock and him squeezing my rib cage honestly kind of hurts. Despite my kicking and screaming, he doesn't let go and carries me somewhere, then throws me on the hard floor. I hear a door close.

I pull whatever it is off of my head and am immediately exposed to warm, heavy air. In the darkness, I run over to what I believe is the door and hit it.

"That's the wall"
I hear a voice beneath me.

"What the hell"
I mumble and look down. My eyes haven't gotten used to the darkness yet, so I let my hand wander down the wall, until I reach the fluffy hair of the person sitting on the floor between me and the wall.
I immediately pull my hand back and watch as Bakugou's face becomes clearer and clearer.

"Where are we?"
I ask.

"Boiler room"
He sighs.

"They locked us in the boiler room?"

"Did you get hurt?"
He asks and touches my hand, which makes my heart twinge.
I click my tongue annoyed and look around. I can finally see the door and when I bang against it, I realize it's made of steel and is most probably pretty heavy.

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't let us out of here!"
I yell, banging against the metal door.
But I don't receive an answer at all.
I sigh and see a lightswitch next to the door.

"There's no light bulb"
I hear Katsuki say from across the room.

"Seriously?"
I mumble, and turn around, letting myself slide down the door.

"Can't you break the door down or something?"
I ask

"Sure. Cause causing an explosion in a closed off, hot and humid room is a good idea. An explosion that won't do anything to a steal door at that."

"Okay okay. I get it"
I sigh and put both of my hands to my head.

"This shit is giving me a headache"
I groan and when I open my eyes again, I see Katsuki infront of me, with a worried expression.

"What?"
I ask annoyed.

"Are you going to be okay?"
He asks.

"Are you asking so you can take a foto if I'm not?"

"That was a yes or no question"
He says, his voice now sounding less sad -like a kicked puppy- but more like he's angry. Which he doesn't have the right to be.

"Stop looking at me like that"

"I don't know what you mean"

Like you're about to tell me that you love me. Like you're about to try to comfort me.

"Just...Leave me alone. Go! Go back to your side!"
I say, pointing at the spot he was sitting at before.

"Oh we have sides now?"
He asks as he walks back to the other side of the room. He slides down the wall, staring at me intensely.

"Are you going to be okay, my love?"
He asks.

"Don't call me that"
I pull my legs up and rest my chin on my knees.
"I hate you"

"I know, Honey. I love you"

***
1256 words