21

~that evening~
Todo POV

"You look refreshed"
Bakugou says as I step out of the bathroom, having just showered after a late evening run.

"Yes"
I smile and sit on the bed.

"Here we go"
I sighs and hugs me from behind, leaning on my shoulders, his arms hanging over them, as he puts his head against the back of mine.

"You smell good"
He says and kisses my head after taking a deep breath in.

"It's your shampoo though"
I shrug.

"Even better"
I smirk and he turns his head, so that I can kiss him.

"You're so clingy"
I chuckle as he continuesly kisses my cheek.

"So?"

"I don't think it's that normal. Eventhough we're in a relationship"

"I don't either. But you're so cute that I can't help it"
He squeezes me and I just sit there embarrassed.

"Love you"
He whispers in my ear and watches me flinch, then blush.

He pulls back my shirt and chuckles.
"Even your neck is red. So cute"
He kisses my head, then the nape of my neck.

"Quit it"
I say and try to push him off, which isn't very effective. I guess I just kind of said it, for the purpose of having said it, so I can say I tried to stop him in the end.

"Turn around"
He whispers and I get up, sitting back down on his lap, this time facing him.
He looks up at me, who's evading his gaze with an expression. I'm pretty sure my embarrassment is showing on my face at this point.

He pushes my head up and kisses my neck, while sliding his hand under my shirt.
His hand his cool and feels really good on my skin. I feel his hand moving up and then he takes off my shirt.

It's an embarrassing thoughts, but I'm honestly glad I showered.

~~

I open my eyes and see Bakugou still peacefully asleep infront of me, his arms are wrapped around me, so that my head is on one of them and the hand belonging to it cheek.
The first thing I notice is that both of us are naked. The next thing, are the bitemarks on his finger, that is dangling in my field of vision.
Lats night, we slept together...in that sense
All I remember is that it felt embarrassingly good. But since he said (and I quote), that he loved my voice and it was incredibly cute, but that also means only he is allowed to hear it, he told me to bite down on his hand instead.

My back hurts. I also think I passed out.
I thought I'd sweat more. Or did he wipe me off? How sweet

I put my head against his chest, while also trying to keep the rest of my me, my lower body in particular, as far away from him as possible.

Nope. I'm cold. I gotta at least put on underwear.

I wiggle out of his grip and sit up, scratching me head.
Unexpectedly, Bakugou touches my lower back, his cold finger directly on my spine.

"Uwaah!"
I yelp and turn around.

"G'morning"
He says with a tired smile.

"You scared the living daylights out of me"
I say and touch his face, which serves as a sort of good-morning kiss replacement.
I get up and go over to the closet, putting on underwear and one of his hoodies.

"Can you not wear pants?"
I hear my boyfriend ask from the bed.

"What?"
I turn around.

"Don't wear pants. It'll look cute''