15

Welcome to another episode of:

Will

They

Finally

Date?!?

Continue reading to find out!

~a few days later~

"That was so exhausting"
I sigh as I flop down onto Bakugou's bed.

"Poor you"
He walks over to the closet.
Today, we spent hours studying with the others.

"It's so exhausting trying to tutor people who don't even have the slightest intention of even listening to you""

"That's why I didn't want to be there in the first place."
He shrugs, taking off his shirt.

"I'm tired"
I state as I watch him change into the skin-tight black shirt, he wears while working out, and a sleeveless gray hoodie.

"It's 6pm. You can't be tired yet"

"I am though"
I turn, letting my head hang from the edge of the bed, looking at the upside-down Bakugou, now looking down at me.

"Wanna go for a walk in the park?"
He asks as he crouches down.

"What are you? 70?"

"Says the guy that's tired at 6pm?"

"It's called depression, thank you very much"

"I appreciate you telling me about your fucked up mental state, but I wont take it as an excuse for lazying around"

"Screw off"

"I want to go for a run"

"Go to the gym"

"But I want to go for a run. Come with me"
He whines.

"Ask Kirishima"

"He's annoying"

"I can be annoying to"

"Yeah. I can tell"

"Fine! I'll go with you"
I put my hand on the floor under me and let myself roll off the bed in a somersault.

"Bravo"
Bakugou claps.

"Thank you"
I bow infront of him.
"Just let me change."

~~

Both of us have changed. I'm wearing a hoodie and he the shirt and sleeveless hoodie from before. But both of us are now wearing (men's) leggings and basketball shorts over them.

"Come on let's go"
He says and goes over to the door, grabbing his running shoes.

"I still don't want to"
I say, but still following him, my own running shoes in hand.

"Oh come on"
He nudges me in the side.

"Shut up"
I push him.
He chuckles a little and when we reach the door, we slip into our shoes. Outside, we stretch a little and eventually start running, towards a mid-sized park near our school. It has a relatively big pond, two playgrounds, a lot of trees, a Café and areas where you can just sit on the grass. All in all, very nice and pretty empty at this hour, it being dinner time and all.

We jog next to eachother at a comfortable pace, our steps having synchronized and the gravel path crunching beneath our feet.

"Want to step it up?"
Bakugou asks

"...sure"
I say and we quicken the pace a little, me always staying a little behind him, so I wont press the big red button in his brain with the label 'COMPETETIVE JACKASS MODE'.