14

Todoroki POV

I wake up in Bakugou's arms, like usual. But I'm immediately reminded of the events of the day before, by my aching body and my eyes that already feel puffy.
I slowly sit up and reach for my phone on the nightstand. I squint at the blinding light of my screen, reading Monday; 4.30am. I quickly turn off my phone again and rub my eyes. With quiet rustling, I get out of the bed and stumble into the bathroom, where I'm greeted by yet another blinding light. I close the door behind me and look up, into the mirror.
Hoping I don't actually look as terrible as my reflection, I step closer to the mirror, inspecting my face closer.
I look like I cried for hours. Which is pretty accurate.
I have sore lips, from biting them out of frustration and to distract from the pain in the rest of my body.

"Seriously?"
I sigh as I remember what happened between Bakugou and I. I kissed him and he continued until at some point, I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder, falling asleep almost immediately.

The kiss....it felt good.
SO good....
but different....
like one with the purpose of consolation and less out of mutual feelings for eachother.
I'm sure Bakugou noticed it too.

Whatever...not like I didn't enjoy it.
The downside is that we now have yet another awkward situation on our hands.

I sigh, turning on the faucet and proceed to splash nice, cold water in my tired, strained face.

After drying my face, I make my way back to the bed, where it seems like Bakugou is about to make up.
I sit next to him and he put his arm around my waist.
A water bottle, I'm pretty sure belongs to Bakugou, in hand, I sit there quietly watching his relaxed sleeping face. I drink a few, careful sips and lay back down.
Bakugou opens his eyes a little.

"What are you doing?"
He groans

"I'm cold"
I say and closes his eyes again.

"I don't care. Go back to sleep"
He says, entangling his legs with mine and pulling me closer. He hugs me tightly as he goes back to sleep, despite having said he didn't care.

"Tsundere"
I mumble.

Well....since I'm probably not doing back to sleep anyway, guess I have time to analyze whatever this relationship is....

I turn around, Bakugou groaning from me waking him up a little, but he quickly goes back to sleep, his armwrapped around my chest. I grab his hand, holding it gently with both of mine.

This deal we made...when we made it, I didn't really think it through, since I was just glad about finally being able to sleep properly...I never thought that it'd turn into this.
Okay so
Neither of us really ever admitted to being gay.
Aside from....THIS, we get along really well and have become close friends.
But thanks to this, I don't have nightmares anymore.
Also thanks to this, Bakugou pops up in a every dream I'm able to remember -this I'm not sure how to take though.

So...if it wasn't for the sleeping together at night part, I guess I would consider Bakugou as something like a best friend...? ...that I might or might not have feelings for...?

Nope. I give up. This is giving me a headache.

Suddenly Bakugou's grip on my tightens
"Oh my god! Will you fucking stop moving around and go back to sleep!?"
He yells.
He pinned me down, to the bed amd is now staring with an annoyed glare.

"Sorry."

"Seriously"
He sighs

"Bakugou, I really...."
I say, staring at him, but before I can ay what I wante- HAD to say, he interrupts me.