Neil: don't worry, everything will go well like this.

Avni: hope so.

Neil: don't worry.

Avni smiled. She moves to Neil. They saw the picture. Neil showed her pics and they were smiling and talking.

The next day, a car stopped outside the Mehta house. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: ma'am we reached your destination

Avni smiled.

Avni: thank you. You will not come inside.

Neil: I have to go Khurana house. If I came inside, I will get late.

Avni: ok. Drive safely.

Neil: yes, ma'am and please come fast. Someone will wait for you there impatiently.

Avni frowns.

Avni: who?

Neil: me.

Avni smiled and shook her head.

Neil: you are killing me in this dress.

Avni: you have said third time this to me today.

Neil: it is just a beginning, madam.

They smiled.

Avni: will meet you soon.

Neil: I will wait for you.

Avni smiled and got down from the car. Neil looked at her. Avni looked at him, Neil gave her a flying kiss, Avni widens her eyes and looked around. Neil smiled and goes. Avni shook her head while smiling.

Later, everyone was gathered in the living area the theme was pink and yellow and all ladies were wearing pink dress. Aman was sitting and all applied turmeric paste at his face, arms and legs. Avni was standing at the last. She did not apply turmeric to him. Ashish saw Avni is emotionally looking at Aman, he knew she is not going because of him. He comes to Avni. Avni turns her face to him. Ashish looked at Aman.

Ashish: I prohibited you from interfering in that matter. In anger, I said those things, I did not mean my words.

Avni looked at him.

Ashish: I know you all siblings love each other very much and there is no greater joy for a father than to see love in his children. Go and become a part of your brother's happiness.

Avni looked at him with teary eyes. Ashish looked at her and nodded go. Avni smiled, she nods and wiped her tears. Avni goes to Aman who smiled to see her. She applied turmeric paste to him and hugs him from the side. All smile. All applied turmeric to him.
Avni and Sonia looked at each other and signed. They suppressed their lips.

Avni: 1, 2, 3.

They hold Aman and dipped his face in the bowl. Neela maa opens her mouth and they laughed, Ashish also laughed. Avni and Sonia did HiFi. Arnav clicked Aman's picture. They had a lot of fun and went to Khurana house. All applied turmeric paste to Kareena. Neil also applied that to her, he wiped his eyes. He looked at Avni who was looking at her and smiling. Neil smiled.

Later, the Khanna family came to the Khanna mansion. Shweta and Avni were standing in the living area.

Shweta: Avni, can you please check the gift before going to your room. I have packed all the gifts but please check that everything is fine, all are there or not. Nothing should be left.

Avni: don't worry, mummy Ji, I am going to check and will also pack if something was left.

Shweta: thank you, my child.

Avni smiled.

Avni: gifts are kept in the guest room, right?

Shweta: yes.

Avni: ok, I am going. Don't worry, you go and take a rest.

They smiled. Shweta goes. Avni also goes.

Avni was passing by the corridor. Someone holds her hand and pulled her to the room and closed the door. Avni turns and saw Neil is locking the door. Neil turned to him.

Avni: Neil, what is this?

Neil was coming to her. She understands that something naughty track is playing in his mind.

Avni: Neil, I have work, I am going.

Avni was going, she passed by Neil but Neil holds her waist from the side. Avni stopped, she looked at Neil with stunned who was standing beside her. Neil makes a pout and turns his face to her. Neil turns to her and he was holding his waist. Neil moves his hand to her waist and Avni shivers. Neil pulled her to him. Avni looked at him. They were standing close to each other.

Neil: just give me five minutes. I promise I will let you go.

Avni said in low voice: what do you want to say?

Neil whispered, not say. I want to do something.

Avni whispered: what?

Neil: little bit romance.

Avni was trying to control her breath. She was fuming. Neil moved a step and takes Avni to the wall. They looked at each other. Neil dipped his hand in the turmeric but Avni did not know that. Neil tapped his hand on her face. Avni opened her mouth in shock. She was about to say but Neil kept the finger on her lips.

Neil: ssshhhh...

Avni looked at him. Neil dipped his hand in the turmeric.

Avni: Ne, Neil,

Neil moved closer to her. Avni was looking at him.

Avni whispered: what are you doing?

Neil: I want to cherish our marriage rituals.

Avni was fuming. Neil applied the turmeric to her cheek. Avni closed her eyes. Neil moves his hand to her neck. Neil looked at Avni. He applied that to her second cheek then he rubs his cheek to her cheek and looked at Avni. Avni opened her eyes and looked at him.

Neil: tomorrow is Heena's function and I want you to apply Heena and write my name on your hand.

Avni looked at him. Neil smiled.

Neil: I told you that day that I have some other plans for our special night. Take it as a hint.

Avni was looking at him. Neil winked he moves away and gives her a way to go. Avni goes to open the door and goes from there fastly. Neil chuckles he looked at the door.

Note: I started a new short story broken soul you can find it in Avneil's short stories. Read it if you want. Thank you.