22

Hours pass and Anne is still sitting on the couch in Harry's hospital room, he haven't come back yet so she doesn't feel like she can leave.

She knows that the news really wasn't what Harry wanted but it's not like they have a choice, he needs the surgery and going out with his sickness and releasing a song about it will boost his career.

The door opens and she looks up, hoping that the person in the door is going to be Harry, her face shows clear disappointment when the young girl steps inside with a sandwich in plastic wrap in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

"Hi, I thought you might be a little hungry." She puts the things down on the table beside the couch and gives Anne a small smile before leaving the room.

Ashley closes the door behind her looking down the corridor, from the elevator the two men steps out, they walk closely together and their hand brush against each other, but neither of them takes the next step to actually take the others hand.

When they approach Ashley she smiles at them and tries to make them feel better, she is aware of what Harry have been told, she don't get paid to have an opinion, but she can't help but find it a little messed up to try and profit of illness.

"She still here?" The question leaves Harry's mouth and there is a bitterness with it.

"Yeah, she didn't want to leave until you were back."

A sigh leaves Harry before he looks at Louis.

"Guess I will have to deal with this."

"Okay." Harry opens the door leaving the two others outside.

"Agnes wanted me to tell you she got the courage" Ashley is confused by the statement but she doesn't hasitate to actually pass it on to Louis as she said she would.

Louis seems to at least know what it means because he gives her a smile and thanks her.

He makes his way down the corridor until he is outside of Lia... Agnes room, there is still a small ache in his heart when he steps in to the room.

"I knew you would come."

He closes the door behind him and takes the chair that is beside the bed putting it against the handle so that no one can open the door.

"You are crazy you know that?"

He sits down with a goofy smile beside Agnes and she laughs a little at him.

It's crazy how she always seems to take out his childish side.

She opens the window and hands Louis the cigarette pack, when he takes it she takes out the Coca Cola bottle from her bag, the dark brown colour have turned in to a lighter colour.

"For you my fine sir." She hands him the bottle with a grin.

"Vodka?"

"Always, I know you're weird and don't want your coke mixed with rum." He puts the bottle on the windowsill and picks up the lighter that is laying together with the cigarettes in the package.

The small glow at the end of the stick is calming, and when he lets the smoke fill his lungs he can feel himself relax.

"You know I quit..." Louis states while inhaling more of the smoke.

He haven't smoked in months but right now with Agnes it's like he is right back when he was sixteen.

Agnes is probably his oldest friend, she have been in and out of the hospital pretty much as often as he have.

He is kind of afraid that she won't come back, because at least when she is here he knows she is alive.

She takes a swing of another bottle, it's completely clear.

"Skinny bitch?" Louis nods to the bottle.

"Also known as vodka soda." She answers but nods, to tell him that yes he is indeed correct.

"Was that Harry Styles I saw you run off with earlier?"

"Yeah, I guess." He tries not to make a big deal out of it, but the blush on his face gives him away.

"Louis William Tomlinson spill!"