25

The rays of the sun hits the sleeping man's body and Harry can't help but admire him. The sky outside is cloudy but the sun is peaking through leaving a light on Louis face.

Zayn was in earlier to check on Harry, he got surprised to see Louis sleeping there too, but he didn't question it. It's actually against the policy but he lets it slide as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

He picks up his phone from the side of the bed and snaps a picture of the sleeping man, he looks like an angel.

The moment is interrupted by an older nurse stepping in to the room, she looks over to the two men in the bed and wake Louis up from his slumber, telling him he can't be in there.

She do not have time to deal with love drunk teenagers... she knows they really aren't teenagers but this behaviour is something the teens on the floor happen to be doing all the time.

Louis rubs his eyes with his fists just like a little kid, before he stands up and stretch letting a small noice escape from his mouth when he does so. He smiles at Harry and say a quick goodbye while the nurse is leading him out of the room.

A yawn leaves Harry's lips when the nurse returns to his bedside, she takes some test and then tells him that she will be back in a little while to take some more tests. He should be used to it by now, but there is just something about being stuck with needles that makes him feel uneasy.

Louis sits down on his bed and lets his fingers brush against the edge of his lips, remembering the feeling of them wrapped around Harry. Now when he have sobered up he knows it probably wasn't a good idea, but he don't regret it, how could he? The feeling was so magical that he would be crazy if he regret it.

He adjust the beanie on his head and then stands up from the bed, walking over to the bag that is currently laying on one of the chairs.

He makes his way over to the girl next door after cleaning himself up a little with new clothes and some deodorant.

"Lou!" Agnes gives him a big smile when he enters through the door.

"Hey there." Agnes looks at Louis with a puzzled look on her face. There is something about him that is different but she can't put her finger on what.

Not until he bites down on his bottom lip, that is the moment when she realise that his lips are a little swollen.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" She burst out, her voice making it obvious that she knows something.

"What?" He laughs while sitting down on the couch.

"Don't what me! You have cock sucking lips!" She lets a unnatural sound out when the blush creeps up on the older man's cheeks.

"Ssshh people can hear you!" Louis can feel his face go even redder and he looks away from Agnes hoping she won't see. It is already too late because she have already seen the blush covering his face.

"Did you suck Harry Styles?" Agnes don't have a filter and she wants to know everything, heck it's barely any gossip here and she is craving something to keep her sane.