Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....

Mulai dari awal

After a very long shower Tobias finally comes out with wet hair.He is wearing a Blue shirt with Grey Track pants and he looks very handsome and cute.

"Thank you so much for the compliment !!!",He says.

"Huh ??",I ask confused.

"You thought that out loud",He says and grins.I smile too.

He dries his Hair with a towel and then we go and sit on the Dining table.I mean on the Chairs of the Dining table.Wait !!! Isn't that Obvious ?? Ughh Stop debating with yourself Tris.

"What's for breakfast ??",He asks eyeing the plate covered with another one.

"Look for yourself",I say.

"Umm.....Okay",He says and then removes the plate covering the Pancake containing plate.As soon as he sees the Pancakes his face breaks into a wide grin.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me",He says.

"My Pleasure.You don't have to thank me",I say.

"Let's start Eating !!! ",Tobias says like a little girl.I just laugh.

"Okay Mr Tobias.Here is your Chocolate Sauce",I say handing him the bowl containing Chocolate sauce.

"Yay !! Thanks !!",He squeals and then Kisses me.

"Tobias......Did you have some Peace Serum ??",I ask after breaking the kiss since he is acting weird.

"Uhh....No",He says shocked since I asked him that.

"Okay Chuck that now start eating",I say.

"Yeah you're right",He says and bites into his Pancake.

"Mmmm......Delicious",He says.

"Thanks !!!",I say.

"You know you can set up a Restaurant names "Tris's Pancakes".You'll make a lot of profit",He says putting air quotes around Tris's Pancakes.I smile.

"If I do so than No one will be able to eat them except you",I say.

"Why ??",He asks.

"Because you will gobble up all the Pancakes before I sell them",I say.

"True that",He says and we laugh.This is when I realize How much I missed this.His Jokes,His Comfort.Most Importantly His Love.

We then eat our food in silence for a few moment before Tobias's Mobile rings....again for the second time Today.

He goes and gets his Mobile and he comes and sits on the Chair.He hasn't picked up the call yet so I see the Name of the caller it's.....Zeke !!

Tobias takes the call and puts it on the loud speaker.

"Hey Buddy.How are you ?? What are you doing ??",Zeke greets and then asks.

"Hi.I am fine.I am just making plans to kill you",Tobias says and I struggle to hold my laugh in.

"Huh ?? Kill me ?? Why ??",Zeke asks.

"Because you told Tris the whole thing !!!",Tobias screams.

"Ouch !! You already killed my ear",Zeke says.

"I intend on killing you as a whole.Not just your ear",Tobias says.I know he is Kidding.But unfortunately Zeke doesn't know that.

"I am so sorry",Zeke says.

"Okay considering the fact that I left your party without enjoying it and you still forgave me......I forgive you",Tobias says.Awww.....So sweet !!! This is why I have always adored their friendship.

"Thanks",Zeke says.

"No probz.Why did you actually call ?",Tobias asks.

"Today Party at my house after 3 hours",Zeke says.

"Again ?? After 3 hours ?? I have to go work in the Control room",Tobias says.

"2 reasons for the party again being held in my house.First,The Gang wants to Apologize to you since they have wronged you and Second.....FOURTRIS !! And for your kind info today's a weekend genius.So today no work at the control room",Zeke says.

"Elaborate the Second reason",Tobias says.

"Have you and Tris made up ??",Zeke asks.

"Yup",Tobias says popping the 'p'.

"Okay so as you know FOURTRIS is the OTP of the whole gang except the you and Tris of course.So today will be your first appearance as a couple after your....Fight.So everyone wants to see....more PDA and more Kisses and more hugs",Zeke says.

"Uhh.....Okay fine we will be there",Tobias says.

"Get Ashley AKA Destiny too",Zeke says.

"Sure will do.Bye !!!",Tobias says.

"Bye !!",Zeke says and hangs up.

"So.....More PDA and more kisses and more hugs",I ask imitating Zeke.

"Actually.....I wouldn't mind all of that at all",Tobias says flirtatiously.

"Neither would I",I say flirtatiously too.

"Want to practise More Hugging and Kissing now ??",Tobias asks batting his eyelashes.

"Uhh....I wouldn't mind it",I say coyly.

"We will practise later but for now I have to call Des",Tobias says.

"Des ??",I ask.

"Destiny",He answers.

"That's a nice nickname",I compliment and it's a genuine compliment.

"Thanks",He says.

"Oh !! That reminds me Destiny had called while you were bathing",I say.

"What did she say ??",He asks.

I tell him everything and he nods.He then calls Destiny and informs her about the party.

"So now that I am done talking to Des lets practise",Tobias says.

"Practise what ??",I ask confused.

"Hugging and Kissing",Tobias says flirtatiously.

"Okay",I say.

We then hug and kiss for a while after which we decide that we have to go and get ready for our "1st appearance after the fight".

I pick out a dress and Tobias picks his.

There's still an hour and a half left for Zeke's party so me and Tobias sit on the couch and watch TV !! And I am enclosed in his arms.....Yet again !!!

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty-FOURth Chapter !!! How was FOURTRIS :) ?? How was the chapter ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️