Chapter 7 : The Fun continues..then tension spreads

A/N : Yo peeps !!!! Today I get my FOURtrick for updating FOUR days in a row !!!! Did you check out the new Insurgent clip : Peter in Amity ?? Its Amazing and Tobias's expression when Peter tells Tris her hair is short and weird is just .....PRICELESS.If you haven't seen it yet, see it right now on it's called Insurgent official clip "GO WITH HAPPINESS".You can find it in the media section of this chapter.So now lets just get back to the story :)

Recap (In Tris's POV)

But I get Shocked and Super astonished to see ....................

Tris's POV (A/N : This is in the present)

Tobias ??

Then it hits me like a ton of bricks....Tobias was supposed to be here in 10-14 mins back then.So therefore he is here.I am smiling so wide right now.Poor Christina.She wanted me to be in an awkward situation with some random person.And now I get to hug and kiss Tobias for exactly like..6 min and 4 sec's.

I turn back to see the whole gang (A/N : Just so you know the whole gang in my story consists of Tobias,Tris,Zeke,Shauna,Will,Christina,Uriah and Marlene.Lynn is not a part of the gang in my story.And all the gang member are married to their better halves) excluding me and Tobias cursing their luck for this unfortunate "mishap" happening.

I walk toward Tobias who looks very confused and tensed ?? probably because I am grinning like an idiot right now but that explains the former not the latter but I Still kiss him.He is first shocked and then starts kissing back and then relaxes we continue to kiss for like some time.Using our tongue,Of course.Then we hear Uriah,the idiot say,"Guys 4 min and 6 sec's (A/N : Intentional as well :)) are up,which is like about...half of the total time you've got.So now please stop making out and do the second part of the dare".

I know Uriah is an idiot but SERIOUSLY 4 min and 6 sec's is the half of 6 min and 4 sec's ??.At least now I know that Uriah can never be placed in Erudite.Even if Jeanine (A/N : Yeah Jeanine is alive and she like...has an important role in this story) wants Uriah on Erudite and she takes him in....Uriah would be kicked out of Erudite in the first day of the Erudite Initiation.Believe me

Tobias looks at me and then his eyes light up in understanding and then he says,"Oh,so this was a dare ?'."Yeah", I say and then hug him.He hugs back."So basically your dare was like Find four and make out with him and then hug him??",he says putting extra effect on Find four and make out with him.We are still hugging so his voice is kinda muffled."Ummm...no my dare was to Kiss the person I see first in the hallway and hug that person and not let him/her go and the kiss should also involve using my tongue and the whole hugging and kissing together should last for exactly 6 min and 4 sec.And since you were the first person I saw in the hallway...You and I got lucky !! I say grinning.

He smiles back when we again hear Uriah the idiot. He says,"Okay guys its 6 min and 4 sec now.So your time is up"."Noooooooo",Me and Tobias yell in unison then we High-five each other and then kiss.

"Ahhhhhhh.You guys are blinding my vision.So much for a little guy like me??",Again the idiot says."Little guy,Just shut up",I say and then me and Tobias start laughing."Lets go in',I tell Tobias as well as the idiot.The rest of the gang went in since they couldn't 'stand' seeing us make out for 6 min and 4 sec's.So they put the idiot in charge and went in.I bet the girls wanted to see but their guys took them in so they can do the same stuff.

We go in and see everyone sitting and lazing around.Then Zeke's eyes dart towards the direction of Tobias and then he comes running towards him and hugs him."FOUR FOUR MY BEST BUD.I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.",he says so loudly that I bet most of us would've gone deaf by now.Maybe.Keyword : Maybe.