Chapter 8 : What's wrong with FOUR ??

A/N : Yo peeps !! Please be patient and don't kill me after reading this chapter :'( It will get better eventually,I promise :) Also another thing,Can you guys please tell me who should I cast as Zeke and Shauna because I have absolutely no idea.

Tris's POV

He then says,"Yeah and guess what Tris ??? I don't love you and I never have loved you".

"What ?? Then why... did you marry....me ??",I ask him between sobs.

(A/N : Now its getting difficult to write he says and I say and stuff so : Bold = Tobias,Italics = Tris)

Because I wanted popularity in Dauntless.

What do you mean ?? And how on earth would you become popular after marrying me.

Because you are the most top ranked initiate (A/N : Just imagine that there is a top ranking initiates chart in Dauntless out of which Tris is on the number one spot and Tobias is on the second spot ) in Dauntless and you are very famous.Before you came to Dauntless,I was on the first position until you came and took it away from me.That also led to my popularity rate going down and you becoming more and more popular each day.So I figured out that to regain my popularity,I need to make you mine.Or at least act like you are mine because anyways you can never become mine since I have a girlfriend whom I love from the bottom of my heart.

So basically you just....used me and then now you want to throw me away.

Yeah.You guessed it perfectly right Tris.You were just a pawn in my game.And my girlfriend being the sweetheart she is,let me marry you so that I can regain my popularity.But the truth is that I hate you Tris.I have never liked you since you are so stubborn and kind of annoying.

Guess what FOUR (A/N : She says his name as though she is spitting venom)...I hate you too but there is one difference between you and me.I loved you from the bottom of my heart...until now and you hated me from the bottom of your heart from the starting.

Yay !! ...I am so happy that we both hate each other now and I no longer have to be stifled in this relationship with you.I can now live happily with my girlfriend.And you can abort the baby and also live happily ever after with someone.

Yeah I am happy for you and your GIRLFRIEND (A/N : She said this sarcastically with an emphasis on girlfriend). But let me just tell you something,there is no way I am aborting an innocent baby who didn't even come to this world.Why on earth do you want me to abort the baby ??

Because I don't want it.I don't even love you so why should I be a father to your baby ??That night was ... an unlikely "mistake" we did since we were so caught up in the moment.Besides that,I want to live a happy and carefree life with my girlfriend rather than changing the diapers or feeding a baby with a damn bottle.

Okay so again guess what FOUR,I will raise this unlikely "mistake" which is not just mine but our baby on my own without involving in your blissful life with your girlfriend and let me also let you know something you ruined my life FOUR so I will ruin your life as well.

And how are you going to do so ??

Simple : I will not divorce you.Unless I don't give you a divorce you cannot marry your girlfriend and live "happily ever after".So in that way you are stuck with me for the rest of your life.Thus,that ruins your life.

Oh....so I am stuck up with you for the rest of my life.So predictable Tris.You never want anyone to live happily and the only thing you want is your DAMN happiness.Just because you never got to be happy you don't want me to be happy as well.