Chapter 40 : The "Guilt"....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 40 !! I can't believe.....40 !!!! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter for a pic which none of us would've notice before !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

We have finally reached Dauntless.We are safe now !! Yay !!

"Thanks a lot guys for helping me find To-Four",I say.

"No problem",All say.

"Thank you so much for saving my life",Tobias says.This is the first time he has spoken since we started our way back to Dauntless.

"No Biggie.That's what friends are for",Uriah says.

"Yeah.You owe me a great deal",Zeke says and starts laughing but Tobias just stares at the floor.I know Zeke.He wasn't laughing because something is hilarious or funny but he was laughing in an attempt to get Tobias also to laugh with him and I really appreciate that but Tobias is busy feeling guilty.

"I will just go home",Tobias says and goes home.After he leaves everyone is just staring at each other.

Tobias's POV

I go home.I then sit on the couch and put my head in my hands.I just sit like that for a while.

I can't believe I almost killed Tris today !! Tris and our Baby could've died today !!! Died !!! Because of me !!

I feel so guilty right now.I want to kill myself for almost killing the love of my life today.

I am a MONSTER.I am just like HIM.

Tris's POV (A/N : Picks up from when Tobias leaves to go to his home)

"I am very sorry for the way Four is behaving.He is supposed to be grateful but he is just acting as though he is a broken piece of glass",I say.

"Tris.Four loves you.He can't stomach the fact that he almost killed you.He is feeling very guilty Tris and this kind of behaviour is understood you don't have to apologize for it",Will says.

"Yeah Tris.The way Four is reacting is common human tendency.You don't have to apologize for it",Christina says and everyone agrees.

"Thanks guys",I say.

"No problem.That's what friends are for",Uriah says.

"Where did you learn that annoying dialogue from ??",I ask since Uriah said that before as well.

"The Amity",He whispers as if it is a secret.

"Idiot",I say and I push his arm playfully.

I need to go find Tobias.Get him out of his guilt.

"Okay guys.Thanks for your help once again but I have to go find Four and get him out of his guilt",I say.

"Okay.Good luck",Des says.

"Thanks",I say.

"Bye Tris",Everyone says.

"Bye",I say and then head straight towards home.

I finally reach home.I open the door and find Tobias sitting on the Couch with his head in his hands.

Oh Tobias !! Stop punishing yourself for something you had no control over.

I go and sit next to him.