Chapter 51 : The New Family Member !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 51 !! This is the last chapter before the EPILOGUE !! :'( Thank you for all your love and support !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! So Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

———2 months later———

Tobias's POV

Tris is 8 months Pregnant now !! Yay !! Just a month more and my little princess will be in my hands !!

Apparently Tris is extremely Mood Swingy and irritable.She also has extremely weird cravings for Chocolate !!

"Tobias !!!",Tris calls from the room.

"Coming !!",I scream and go to the room.

"I am so fat !!",Tris says pointing to her Bulging belly.Its very large now.Anyone can tell she is Pregnant.

"No Tris.You are not fat.You are beautiful !!",I say.

"Shut up Tobias !! I don't want to listen to your stupid lies !!",Tris screams.Gosh !! Its one of Tris's Mood swings !!

"Okay !!",I say rather sadly.

"Oh my god !! I...am....so....sorry....I...am...so bad....you were..just..making me feel....good about...myself and I...shouted at you",Tris says breaking down.Her Mood swings are swinging a lot today !!

"Hey Tris",I say placing my hand on her face.

"Its Okay !! I did not feel bad !! Its just your pregnancy hormones.You don't have to apologize okay ??",I say and then ask.

"Okay",She says and then smiles.

She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Thank you so much Tobias !!",Tris says.

"For what ??",I ask.

"For always being there for me !!",Tris replies.

"No problem !! You deserve every happiness in the world !!",I say.

"Aww....Thanks !! I was acting like a lunatic just now wasn't I ??",Tris asks.Thank god !! Tris's Mood Swings are over !! She is finally in her senses.

"A little !!",I say.She smiles.

"I love you Tobias !!",Tris says.

"I love you too Tris !! I love you too little princess !!",I say and then Kiss Tris and then our Baby !! I love both of them so damn much !!! They are my whole life !!

———1 month later———

Tobias's POV

Tris is 9 months Pregnant now !! Her due date was 2 days ago but still.....The baby shows absolutely no signs of coming out !!

Seems like my Little princess likes it in her Mommy's tummy !!!

Tris's belly is Extremely HUGE now !! She looks as if she has swallowed a Beach Ball !!

"Tobias !!!",Tris screams and then comes and hugs me !!

"Tris are you okay ??",I ask since she is acting like a lunatic !!

"Yeah I am fine !!",She says.

"Then why the hug ??",I ask.

"Because I love my hubby so much !!",Tris says and kisses me !!