The Epilogue !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is THE EPILOGUE !! Sorry for not updating since 2 days !! I can't believe this is my last update !! I really hope you guys Enjoy the Epilogue !! Make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! So Sit back,Relax and Enjoy the Epilogue :)

---2 years later---

Tris's POV

Its been 2 years since I held my little bundle of joy in my hands for the first time !! I love her so much !! My Em is 2 years old now and currently sleeping !!

Tobias loves Emily a lot.Emily also loves Tobias.Her first words were "DADA !!" and not "MAMA" which proves how much affection Emily has for Tobias !!

The Gang is Amazing and Awesome as always !! Christina had twins.A girl and a boy !! Christina and Will named them Brandon and Brianna !! They are 10 months younger than Em !! Brianna and Brandon are really cute !! Em and Brianna share a special bond.Similar to that which me and Christina share !!

Shauna had a boy !! Shauna and Zeke named him Austin !! A year younger than Em !! He is very Handsome for a 1 year old !! He is extremely cute and chubby !!

Marlene had a girl !! Uriah and Marlene named her Mariah !! A ship of their names !! She is also a year younger than Em !! She is extremely gorgeous and graceful !!

Destiny and Ethan just got married a week ago !!! They love each other so much !! I was Des's Maid of Honor !! Shauna,Marlene and Christina were her Bridesmaids !!

Des looked so pretty in her wedding gown !! Ethan looked handsome too !! Tobias was his Best man !! Zeke,Uri and Will were his Groomsmen !!

Tobias got extremely emotional on her little sister's wedding day !! But ultimately.....I calmed him down !!!

"Mommy.Why you fat ??",Emily asks rubbing her eyes.She just woke up !!

"Umm....because your lil brother is in Mommy's tummy !!",I say and she nods.She asks me that question every day !!

"I love you Mommy !! I love you lil brother !!",Em says touching my belly.

"We love you too Emily !!",I say and Kiss her forehead.She Kisses my cheek and then goes inside the room to wake Tobias up since he is sleeping like a Sleepyhead,that he actually is !!!

I am 7 Months Pregnant with mine and Tobias's second child !! It's a Boy !! Me and Tobias decided to find out the gender this time !! We have also decided his name !!! Ryan James Eaton !!! My life is so perfect right now !! I can't ask for anything more !!

"Mommy.Daddy no waking up !!",Emily says in her cute baby voice.

"He's not ??",I ask.She shakes her head indicating a 'No'.

"Lets wake Daddy up the other way !!",I say.

"Okay !!",Em says and giggles.She is so cute !! Me and Em tried 'the other way' before as well on Tobias !! That's why Em is giggling so much !!

I hold Em's hand and we go to mine and Tobias's room.

"Okay Em.You ready ??",I ask.

"Yes !! Little Princess ready !!",Emily says.Aww !! So cute !! Tobias calls her Little Princess most of the time !! That's where she picked that up from.