Chapter 18 : The Chasm......

A/N : Hey initiates !!! I finally found time to update despite my exams !!! But the Chapter is kinda short though.Did you guys see the new Insurgent TV spot ?? If you haven't check it out.Its Amazing !!! You can find it in the media section of this chapter.I also want to thank you guys for all your love and support.So now let's get back to the Chapter.Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this Chapter :)

Destiny's POV

I take Tobias to the Chasm.We finally reach there.Tobias's face is still in his classic anger mode.

"Hey,Bro.Its okay",I say.

"How come this doesn't bother you ??",He asks.

"Ummm.....maybe because I realise that if we have to do this "MISSION" for Tris and my lil Niece or Nephew.....we have to face situations like these",I say.

"Still Des...whatever Uriah said didn't offend you at all ??",He asks.

"Uhhh...Maybe a little",I say which is not so true.Whatever Uri said did offend me....A lot.

"That's it.It did hurt you Des.Then why didn't you let me deal with Uriah ??",He asks implying the fact that I didn't let him hit Uriah.

"Tobias answer some questions,Does Uriah know that I am your sister ?? Does Uriah know that this is all an act ?? Does he know that you love Tris and I am not your girlfriend ??",I question him.

He sighs and then shakes his head implying that the answers for all of the questions asked by me is a big NO.

"That's it Bro.Uriah doesn't know the truth.So when we look from his point of view his anger and hatred for you and me is very apt.And yeah.........The anger Uriah has for you shows so many things that you are not able to decipher",I say.

"And that would be ??",My bro asks.

"It shows how much he used to look up to you.It shows how much he trusted you.It shows how much faith he had in you.It shows how much he cares for Tris.The way he looks at you for ruining Tris's life makes it clear that he thinks Tris is like a sister to him.And it also shows how much he shipped FOURTRIS.Thats why he is so cross with you for breaking his Ship and hurting Tris and also breaking his Faith on you",I say.Phew !! Those were so many reasons.Then I see my big overprotective bro nodding at whatever I just said.

"I get it,Thanks Des",He says and my heart melts.He is so sweet.Its just so sad that he is doing all of his for Tris still.....everyone hates him.

"No problem bro.I love you",I say.Which is so true.I love him so much.He is the best bro anyone could ask for.

"I love you too...".he says and then pauses "Ash",he continues and then finishes.After which he pulls me into a hug.

Ash ?? Why is he calling me Ash ??

We break the hug after some time."Br-",I start but he cuts me before I can complete (A/N : She was about to say Bro).

"I know I know you love me too Ash",he says and then pulls me into another hug.

Why is my bro acting so weird like a lunatic now ???

While he is still hugging me he turns making me turn with him too.Due to which now I am in his position and he is in mine.

Oh !!! Then I get it.I understand Why Tobias was acting so weird and Why he was calling me Ash.

I see her.....she has tears in her eyes.

She is.....

A/N : So that was the end of the Eighteenth chapter.Sorry for the short chapter and the Cliffhanger.Who do you think it was ?? Anyways.....How was the chapter?? Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️