Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 37 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter for a an Amazing pic !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up to an empty spot beside me.I then take a look at the clock.It's 11:00 am !!! I overslept so much !! Tobias would've woken up early and gone to the control room for his work.Obviously he saw me sleeping and decided not to wake me up.

I then take my clothes and go to the washroom to have a shower.After some time I am done showering.I then wear my clothes and come out.

I go to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast.I make some fries and nuggets and I begin munching on them.After some time I finish eating my breakfast.I put my plate in the Dishwasher.

Then my eyes catch something.A note.On the fridge !!! Maybe it's from Tobias.I go closer to it so I can read it.As soon as I read it I get a Heart Attack !! Tears start forming in my eyes.It says :

Your love is with me.He was supposed to do the mission of hurting you but he didn't complete it since you found out. I have taken him in custody.So if you want your Tobias back safe and sound then come to the EHQ to get him !! ~Love,J :)

EHQ ?? J ?? It only takes me a moment to figure out what they stand for.Erudite Head Quarters !!! and....Jeanine !!!!

Jeanine has Tobias with her !!! I have to go get him before Jeanine's hurts him.If anything happens to Tobias today......I will not be able to live.How much does Tobias have to go through because of me ??

Jeanine wants to hurt me.She knows that the simplest way to hurt me is not by hurting me but by hurting someone I love.Whom I can't live without.Tobias.

Tears start falling from my eyes.I try wiping them but new ones take their place.Tobias is with Jeanine !!! She can hurt him !! He is defenceless !! I have to go get him.I need him to be safe and sound or I won't be able to live with myself.The Guilt will consume me.

I love you Tobias.I will find you.I won't let Jeanine harm you.I am coming.Don't Worry.

I quickly take a picture of the note so that I can put it on the group chat.My friends might be idiots but during the times of problems......They have Amazing plans !!!

Just as I am about to put it on the group chat......I realize something.Jeanine has used 'Tobias' in the note whereas the Gang and everyone in Dauntless knows him as 'Four'.

So I quickly strike 'Tobias' in the note using a Black marker and replace it with 'Four'.After which I put the pic on the Group chat.

Zeke : OMG !!! Jeanine has Four !! We have to go save him.

Me : Yeah.I was going to do that.

Will : We will come with you Tris.

Uriah : I don't care if anyone else comes or not but I am going with you Tris.

Chris : Yeah we can't let you go alone.

Me : No it's fine.I will go on my own.I just put the pic on the group so that I can get some.....advice from you guys.

Des : Tris we would've let you go alone if you were alone but you are not so we are coming with you.

Huh ??? What does that even supposed to mean ?? I am not alone ??