Chapter 49 : The Baby Shower Part 1 !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 49 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

We are currently on our way to Christina's house.I am dressed up in "Pretty" clothes !!

We finally reach Christina's house.Tobias rings her Doorbell.

"I'm so fat !!",I say pointing to my bulging stomach.

"You are not fat Tris.You're Beautiful",Tobias says.I roll my eyes.He is lying !!

"Did you just roll your eyes at me ??",Tobias asks.

"Yeah",I say and he fake cries !!

Just then Christina opens the Door.As soon as she does so.....Tobias puts is hands over my eyes in an attempt to Cover my eyes.

"To-Four what are you doing ??",I say almost forgetting that even Christina is here.

"Patience,Tris",,Tobias says and takes me inside.

He then removes his hand from my eyes and I look around.

"Surprise !!!",Everyone screams.

OMG !!! Its so Beautiful !! A Baby Shower !!! For me !!! The whole room is filled with Pink,Blue and White colors....Considering the fact that me and Tobias did not find out the Gender of the Baby.

There is a also big banner that says,"Tris's Baby Shower !! :)".

They had been planning it the whole time long !! That explains....the call Tobias got from Christina a while ago and....The reason why Tobias wanted me to wear a "Pretty" Dress !!

The whole gang as well as Destiny and Ethan are here !!!

"Thank you...so...much..guys...for....doing....this...for...me !!",I say crying.I don't know why I am crying but....I am doing so !!

"Looks like someone is very Mood swingy today !!",Uriah says and I shoot him a death glare.

"Thank..you..once..again !!",I say still crying.

"Tris.2 things.One,You don't have to thank us again and again.We are your family and we did this for our family member and Two,You are ruining your make up by crying",Christina says and I smile wiping my tears.

"Oh my gosh Tris !!",Marlene exclaims.

"What ?!?!",I ask shocked.

"You are glowing !!",Shauna says.

"Yeah you are glowing bright and you look very very pretty !!",Destiny says.

"Thanks guys !!",I say.

"Okay Okay if your guys Glow Talk is over can we play something !!",Zeke says putting emphasis on Glow Talk.

"Fine !! Lets begin the special Baby Shower games !!",Christina says and everyone agrees.

"Okay so the first game is....Guess Mommy's Tummy Size !!",Des says.

"How do you play that ??",Will asks.

"Wait I am telling that !! Your supposed to have patience nose !!",Des jokes.

"I was a nose !!",Will says with emphasis on was.