Chapter 27 : The Peace Serum !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! You can find a HILARIOUS pic in the Media section of this Chapter !!! Here is Chapter 27 !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this Chapter :)

Destiny's POV

I am taking Tris with me towards Tobias.Its more like dragging her because she keeps on falling and giggling.What is wrong with my sis in law ??

I go to the counter where there is Water but My Bro is nowhere to be seen.

I see one of My Bro's friends the ones which were in the initiation with him.I ask them if they know where Four is and they tell me he went to the Washroom.I thank them and leave from there.With Tris giggling beside me.

"So where is your Love ??",Tris asks me.

My love ?? Oh she means Tobias who is actually my Brother but to her.....my love.

"He went to the Washroom",I say.

"He is so mean",Tris says.

"Why ??",I ask.How does going to the Washroom make someone mean ??

"He did not invite us to go with him",Tris says.I knew it !!! Tris has lost it !! I should really take her to Tobias now.I am getting worried.He will know how to handle this situation.

"Tris.....you don't invite people to go to the washroom with you",I say really teaching her.

"Oh !! Who cares ?? Let's go meet Tob-Four",she says and then grins wide.

"Okay",I say and then take her to the place where the Restrooms are.

There are separate ones for Ladies and Gents which are beside each other.Tris goes and stands in front of the Gents one.

"Okay I will go in and call him",she says.She can't go inside !!!!

"Tris you can't go inside",I say.

"Why not ??",Tris asks.

"Because this one is for guys.So you just have to wait until he comes out",I say.

"So if I go inside the Guys washroom when I in actual am a girl....Will they kill me ??",Tris asks.Seriously.....We need to take her to a Psychiatrist.

"No Tris they won't kill you or anything but......the guys inside will laugh at you if you go into their washroom rather than the ones for Females",I say and she starts laughing.

"Okay...I understood some of it......or not",she says and starts laughing again.But this time...I join her in laughing.She is so cute when she laughs.....That's what Tobias says.And for sure what he said is true !!!

We wait outside for 2 min's then Tobias comes out.He looks at me and Tris.I see confusion in all of his features.

Then Tris goes and hugs him !!! He is shocked at first then he hugs her back.

"You know what is the funny thing......I was finding for you.And I found you.Yay !!! ",Tris says and screams out the last part.What is so funny if she found Tobias ?? Tris starts giggling.Tobias gets even more confused.

"What is wrong with her ??",he asks me.Concern clearly audible in his voice.

"I don't know.She went to eat something and when she came back she was laughing and giggling like a lunatic and saying some weird stuff like she is.....now",I say.He nods his head in understanding.

"I like you very much",Tris says to Tobias.Who is momentarily startled.

Tobias's POV