Chapter 30 : Zeke's House....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! I hope you guys are loving this story !! Also be sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Anyways,Here is Chapter 30 !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

It's evening now and I have to get dressed !! I am even more annoyed and angry with Four than before.Due to the thing he did Yesterday.Acting as if he loves me and can't live without me whereas in actual he is ruining my life and destroying my happiness.

Today we have to go to Zeke's house.Zeke said he wants the Gang to meet up today as well.But I know the actual reason Why they do this.Keep parties and hangouts almost every single day.

They do this to cheer me up.They do this so that I don't slip into depression.So that I don't start feeling dejected.So that I don't feel like just killing myself.I really appreciate the fact that they do all of this for me but the fact is......I hate Parties and I also hate dressing up for them.

**********////////---PAGE BREAK---\\\\\\\**********

We are currently in Zeke's house.As usual 'We' doesn't include HB and his lady love.We are waiting for them since 45 min's yet they show absolutely no signs of arriving.

"Let's start playing.I am absolutely not interested in playing with him and his girlfriend",Uri says as usual......Annoyed and Angry.

"No.Wait for him",Zeke says in an angry tone.

"Why are you always sticking up for him ?",Will asks.

"Because.....Its my wish and I choose to do so",Zeke snaps.

Both Will and Uriah rolls their eyes.As if on a cue the doorbell rings.

Zeke goes to open it.Revealing Four and Ash.Ash looks gorgeous as usual.

"Get out !!!",Uriah screams at Four.

"Excuse me what ??",Four interrogates.

"I asked you to get out since I can no longer stand being in the same room as you",Uriah screams.

"Give me one good reason why I should leave",Four says.But this only makes Uri more angry.

"Because no one likes you.And no one likes socialising with you",Will says on the behalf of Uri.

"I asked for a good reason.Not a horrible one like this",Four says.Making Will and Uri more angry.

"Just get lost.We don't want you here",Will and Uri scream.

"Uriah,Will stop it.Do you guys know Four is doing all of this-",Zeke begins but is cut off by Four.

"Zeke !! It's okay !! I can handle them",Four says as if to stop Zeke from spilling something important.

"Right.You can handle them.So you want me to just sit and watch while they insult you ??",Zeke snaps.

"Zeke.Its fine.Chill !!",Four says.

"Four.You better get lost before Zeke loses it",Will says.

"Shut up !! You guys are the only ones who want me to leave",Four says.

"Actually no.I want you to leave too",I say.For a moment I see hurt flash in his eyes.After which he just nods.

"Very well.I should just leave then",Four says and is about to leave when Zeke stops him.

"Why are you going ?? This is my party and I want you to stay",Zeke says.

"Uh....my head is hurting.I'll just go home and get some rest",Four says.Anyone can tell he is lying.

"Bye Zeke",Four says and then leaves.Zeke just nods.

Tobias's POV

I am on my way to my house.The only reason I left was because Tris wanted me to leave.Zeke would probably be angry with me for leaving without enjoying his party but.....Tris is more important to me that his Party.

I will Cheer him up later.Its very easy to do so.Just buy him some Pop tarts or take him for a movie......TADA !!! He's no longer angry with you !!

I finally reach home.Since I have nothing to do I just change my clothes and lie down on the couch.

After hours of thinking and thinking over my life and it's current "Horrible" situation.I fall into a deep,deep,deep sleep.

Tris's POV (A/N : This is Simultaneous with Tobias's POV)

"What the hell is wrong with you Uri,Will and Tris ??",Zeke screams.

"Nothing",Will and Uriah say in unison and then High-Five.

"Stop it !!! You guys think this is some sort of a joke",Zeke snaps.

"No we don't think so.In Fact we think something is wrong with you.Why do you have to get so angry for such a little thing ??",I say.

"Such a little thing ?? You just asked my best friend to get out of my house !!!",Zeke screams with an emphasis on best friend and my.

"Right !! I forgot !! I asked your bestie to get out of your house !! I am so Sorry for that",I say putting emphasis on your bestie,your house and Sorry.

"Tris,You don't know a good thing when you have it",Ashley says and is about to leave when Zeke stops her.

"De-Ashley wait !!",he says and she nods and then stops.

But for the first time I ponder upon what Ashley said.What does "good thing" refer to in what she said ?? Does it refer to To-Four ?? Of course not !!

"Ashley's right",Zeke says.

"You really think it's a "good thing" having someone to ruin your life and destroy you happiness !!",I snap at Zeke.Putting air quotes around good thing.

"No !! It's a good thing having someone to ruin their own happiness to protect yours,Having someone to watch your back,Having someone to give up their life for yours",Zeke snaps back.

"Sure it is a good thing.But how is it even apt to the current context ??",I ask.

"Because Four is the "someone" I am talking about",Zeke says putting emphasis on Four and air quotes around someone.

"Doesn't make any sense",I say.

"Tris.Four is doing all of this for you.For your baby.Because he loves you",Zeke says.

"Huh ?? What is that supposed to mean ?? How does that even make sense ??",I ask.

Then Zeke begins telling us the story.The story which I wasn't aware of.

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirtieth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Finally FOURTRIS !! Yay !!! Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️