Chapter TOBIAS : Telling him and his reaction

A/N: Guys I am so so so damn sorry for updating so late.I had my prelims and stuff so I just didn't get the time to update.So here u go Chapter Tobias AKA Four :P

Tris's POV

"I ..um.. I..ah" I struggle to say

"Why can't I just tell him ??Why can't I just swallow this lump forming in my throat ??",I think in my head as I still stutter and stumble to find the right words to break the news to him.

"Tris what's wrong honey is something bothering you ??",Tobias asks expectantly with a genuine concern in his voice.

"Tris just take a deep breath and trust your sixth sense" (A/N: For those of you who couldn't make out what was her sixth sense was,it is a part in Chapter 3 when Tris reassures her self that Tobias will never abandon her and walk away and he will love the baby),I say to myself and then begin all over AGAIN.

"Tobias I am....ah..um....PR..E...G...NA...N...T", I finally say after a long time.

"Excuse me what ??.Tris I didn't get any of that.Can u repeat it please a little fast ??", he says

I don't blame him ,I bet if I were in his situation and if he were in mine's that would exactly be the kind of reaction I would have as well.

Tris just get over and done with this I say.And then start all over again

"Tobias IAMPREGNANTWITHYOURCHILDANDIHAVENOIDEAWHETHERYOULIKETHISORNOT",I say and then mentally curse myself for saying it super speed and also for saying the part after I am pregnant,I mean I am married to him and I am not a slut so its obvious that The child is his and why on earth did I say -that I have no idea whether you like this or not ?? WHY ??

Then I look at him,TOBIAS (A/N: I know that its obvious that him is Tobias but still I decided to put it in there :)) He has a huge grin on his face and he is smiling from ear to ear which means he is extremely happy with the news and it also means another thing that he understood my super speed language.

"Tris,that's.....wonderful.I am so so so overjoyed.I love you and our little one and I promise to protect both of you forever and always" He says and I smile Its so cute whatever he said I bet he is going to be and amazing father then he hugs me tight and then kisses me.

I am so relieved that Tobias loves the baby and also because my Sixth sense was right again :)

Tobias's POV

I am so happy that Tris is pregnant with our child.I've always wanted a mini me or a mini Tris running around the house.

We eat the spread of desserts and food that I had put up for the date and then sit in the car to go back home.On the way back Tris falls asleep in the car.I kiss her forehead and then lift her to take her back home. I love her so much,I could die for her.(A/N:Yeah,again Tris's belief on Tobias wins !!!)

I put her down on the bed and help her change,but unfortunately while I am trying to do so she wakes up. Oh Fish !! I just woke up my sweetheart from her deep and blissful sleep.

"Tobias,what are you trying to do ??",she asks me with sleepiness clearly evident in her voice.

"Oh I was just trying to help you change because I figured out how uncomfy it would be for you to sleep with that dress on and I didn't want you to wake up but unfortunately I ended up waking you up",I finish saying and then she smiles and says,"Awww....that's so sweet of you but I will just do it on my own now that I am awake".

She changes into my oversized sweatshirt or I would rather say my sweatshirt that is oversized for her and black shorts.She comes and then lies down on the bed.

"Tris ???",I say

"Yes Tobias" She says replying.

"I love you so much honey and I love you as well baby",I say

"Okay so was the honey meant for me or baby meant for me",she says,trying to mess with me so I say,"Well honey was meant for you and baby was meant for......You little one",I say touching Tris's stomach.Tris smiles and then I lift her shirt, I mean my shirt, I mean my shirt that Tris is wearing and then Kiss her stomach where our baby lies.

"I love you baby,and I promise I will protect you no matter what",I say."Awww...that's again so sweet.Tobias I swear if you keep on acting so sweet I will get diabetes",Tris says and we both start laughing."I bet you will be a great dad Tobias.You already love the baby so much.We love you too Tobias",Tris says.I smile and then lie down on the bed beside Tris and in absolutely no time we both are fast asleep.

A/N : So that was the end of the FOURth chapter.

SO READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️