Minxie & Naruto vs. Pain

Start from the beginning

"I see you've become a sage..." Pain muttered. "Same as Jiraiya-sensei." I froze.

"... Sensei?" Naruto and I repeated at the same time, incredulous looks on our faces.

"I too learned from Jiraiya-sensei. He was also once my teacher," Pain stated. "The two of you, like me, have shared teachers. We are students of the same sensei, and therefore, we should be able to understand each other. Jiraiya-sensei... desired peace."

Peace. That's what he'd said. Peace.

"Peace?" I shouted. "What on Earth makes you think you know peace!?"

"You ought to understand me the most, Minxie," Pain said. "The very monster sealed inside of you has no purpose other than to maintain peace."

"Shut up!" Naruto yelled, created his new jutsu, Rasen-Shuriken. "What part of any of this... Is peaceful!?"

"You will never comprehend the true meaning of peace," Pain stated dully. "Just let yourself be captured. Your death... It shall lead to peace."

"I said..." Naruto growled, "Shut up!" To my surprise, he flung the Rasen-Shuriken, aiming it towards the final four Pains. It expanded, trapping the one with the long hair and tearing him apart.

"Deidara was right," Pain said, paying no attention to the explosion behind him, "You do not listen."

"We've got to break the Rinnegan link!" Lord Fukasaku exclaimed.

"I think I've got an idea on how to do that," I spoke up. "Rei!" I turned towards the large white leopard. "I'll need you for this."

"It'd be my pleasure," Rei replied, smiling her leopard smile. 

Lady Shima created a large wave a dust after I explained my plan to Rei. The dust blinded the other two Pains, allowing Rei to trap the female Pain in her mouth. Naruto went in with her, and I knew that he had used his Rasengan Barrage when I heard a large explosion.

Rei then spit Naruto and Chikushodo out, and the female Pain's body fell limp. Her summons disappeared, making the battlefield a whole lot quieter.

However, I felt my heart drop when I saw Naruto emerge from Rei's mouth... Without rings around his eyes. His Sage Jutsu had been used up.

"This is my chance!" Pain shouted, running towards the currently defenseless Naruto.

"He's lost his Sage Jutsu... Can't you merge with him?" Mai asked.

"No, his beast won't allow it," Lord Fukasaku replied solemnly. "But he's come up with his own unique solution... Pay attention, and you'll see it!"

I watched as Naruto detached the scroll from his back, running from Pain as Gamabunta tried to stab the Rinnegan-user. Pain cornered Naruto after he used the toad's shoulder as a foothold.

I had no idea what was going on, but I knew that I had to step in to help Naruto. Just when the blonde tossed the scroll to Lord Fukasaku, I blocked Pain's path.

"Minxie, no! Get away from him!" Naruto shouted from behind me.

"I'm fine! Do whatever you're going to do! I can handle him!" I called back, dodging Pain's fist. I ducked under his arm, but he reached out and grabbed my wrist. I flipped over his arm, releasing myself from his grasp.

He pulled out a long rod from his sleeve, lurching forward to slash me with it. I whipped out my katana, slicing the metal rod in half. I flipped around, sending a strong kick to the side of his head. He tried to block it, but enhanced by my Dark Chakra, my kick was too powerful. It send him skidding to the side of the field.