"Present sir." I quickly reply and he quirks a brow.

What did I do now I wonder seeing the look on his face.

"I hope you're not bothering Jungkook anymore." He said making me look down.

"I never do that sir." I tell him still looking down.

"Yes sir everything's fine between us now, we won't bother you again." He quickly replies and the teacher continues with his attendance.

Tae who was still standing at the door gives me a look.

"What? " I glare at him.

"Can I please take my seat sir I promise I won't be late ever again." Tae tries to convince the teacher.

"You've said that before..
Just sit and stop bothering the class." The teacher finally gives up.

"What were you saying earlier." I ask him as soon as he takes his seat since I was eager to know what was he trying to say.

"Were you flirting with him again." he whispers.

"No I don't think I did...
Maybe it's about when we were talking during class and he complained about us."

"Why do you even like him he is such a teacher's pet, I mean I never thought I could see a person like him after middle school but there he is." Tae said bad mouthing my crush and in reply he gets a punch on his shoulder.

"AHH" he whines not too loud but enough to attract the students attention.

"Don't talk that way about my crush, he is the class president it's his duty."
Jungkook is the class president which means

Good at studies, sports debate also talking to teachers and helping them out sometimes I wonder how he pulls it off..
And on top of that he manages to look handsome every single day.

Maybe I've mentioned that before...

Tae didn't dislike Jungkook but gradually as Jungkook decided to be a jerk Tae's dislike towards him began.

"Also you missed a very entertaining scene today." I continue talking.

"What did Jungkook finally give you attention." He asks recieving another punch.

"Stop punching me."

"Stop teasing me or I'll give your phone number to your future girlfriend." I threaten him using a girl whose been clinging onto Tae a lot these days..

."Just tell me what happened and don't mention that girl again."

"Minji wanted to change seats with her but I ignored her so she got mad and called me names and said if I would call you to fight for me.

"What did you say then, did you punch her, her face looks alright why didn't you, you should have broken her nose or something." He said.

"Shut up and listen, I told her I don't nww--" I was talking when Jungkook hit me with his elbow.

I sit up straight and right then the teacher turned around, I was saved by a second.

I was saved because Jungkook helped me?

Wow is something happening today, if it was any normal day, Jungkook would be the one complaining about us disturbing the class.

I take a piece of paper and write a note which I slide toward his side.

'Thanks ;)'

He takes it and puts it in his pocket, he wouldn't miss a single part of the explanation I know him but I hope he reads the note later.

Time skip (P.E. Period)

We were playing dodge ball Jungkook was in the opposite team I am kind of scared, the first memory I have with him was when we were playing dodge ball just like today, he saved me from the ball, that was the first time I noticed him and fell for him, he is so perfect you cannot have a reason to dislike him,

Maybe that's the reason everyone in school has a crush on him.

So back to present, he saved me that day but I have still been hit by him twice in these six months and Jungkook was in the opposite team.

I was lost in my thoughts when the ball hit me straight in my face once again making me fall on my butt.

Once I was down I could hear some girls say.

"She deserves it, girls like her ruin the image of School."

"Stop it you guys is this a way you treat your classmate." Jungkook said that?

Jungkook?

"You have been Misbehaving with her since this Morning what's up with you guys I didn't expec--" Jungkook was talking but was cut off by Minji.

"Jungkok we did--"

"Stop pretending--"Jungkook shouts at them.

"You stop" I shout in between their conversation and Jungkook stands there in shock.

He was helping me out but instead of thanking me I was shouting at him.

"Y/n what are yo--" he was asking me something but I ran away I didn't want to stay there anymore.

I quickly run to the changing room, I was about to shut the door when a hand stopped it, it was jungkook I tried pushing him but he was too strong he opened it to enter the room and locked the door behind us.

"Y/n--"

"Just leave me alone."

"It's okay I am not doing anything I don't understand why you're reacting this way."

"I don't understand why you have been behaving this way, is it because of last night, let me tell you one thing Jungkook I don't want your sympathy, so if the only reason you're suddenly concerned about me is because you pity me then leave me alone."

"Trust me Y/n it's not pity."