Chapter Nine - Right Back At It Again

Axl pushed Marcelline back onto the bed, muttering a million dirty things under his breath. He worked his lips away at her neck. She writhed in pleasure. Axl knew her most sensitive spots, the places to touch to make her moan his name. He knew what she loved and what made her want him.

Axl knew every inch of her body from head to toe. He could make her scream if he wanted. He could take her breath away. He could do so much to her but it was never enough.

Axl wanted to make her happy. He wanted to hold her in his arms, just because. He didn't want everything they did to be sexual. He wanted to know her. Know what she loved. Know where she grew up, who her first friend had been, what made her laugh and what made her cry.

Axl was sick of meaning nothing to her.

Marcy arched her back and let out a loud moan as Axl's skillful fingers slipped between her legs. She dug her nails into his back, leaving little crescent shaped marks.

"Fuck, you're hot." Axl murmured.

He started laying a trail of hungry kisses down her body. A tingling sensation was left in their wake. Marcy let a slightly primal sound escape her lips. Her hips involuntarily lifted upwards as Axl's kisses found their destination.

.

Duff walked right into the room after knocking twice. It was early in the morning and the sun had barely risen.

Marcy yelped when she saw him and pulled the bedsheets around her body. She wasn't wearing anything. Axl was naked too but he was sleeping, and Marcy didn't think he was bothered much by nudity.

"Duff!" She exclaimed.

He didn't seem fazed by her lack of clothes. In fact he looked rather amused. "I just wanted to apologize for yesterday in the car."

Marcelline couldn't bring herself to look at him. She was far too embarrassed. Instead she watched Axl sleep and played with a lock of his pretty golden hair. "It's not a big deal." She mumbled.

"I was being a jerk. I'm just afraid of something happening to you." Duff insisted. He was looking at her chest. Marcy double checked the sheet was covering everything.

"I understand." Marcy lied. She really didn't.

Axl's eyes flickered open. He smiled up at her and struggled into a sitting position. Marcy felt him put his hand on her upper thigh. She tried not to react. He was just trying to mess with her in front off Duff.

Marcy noticed the red marks her fingers had left on his back last night. She couldn't help but blush and hope Duff didn't see.

"I still don't want you to do it though." Duff said.

"Can we have this conversation later?" Marcy's voice was strained - Axl's hand was moving higher. "I'm not really in a position to talk right now."

"Yeah, get out," Axl agreed. "I need to get dressed."

"Okay, just don't say anything to the dealer before we talk." Duff cautioned before leaving the room.

"What was that all about?" Axl asked once he was gone.

"It's complicated." Marcy sighed.

She swung her leg over Axl so she straddled him. Her lips found his and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

And they were right back at it again.

.

Aubrey waited by her phone for hours, waiting for Marcy to call. But she never did.