Confession part 01

Start from the beginning

Avni shows him the pendant which Neil gifted her.

Avni: I always keep it near me because you gave this to me Whenever I feel low, I touch it and feels that you are with me. Neil, I can't explain in words what are you to me.

Neil keeps his arms at both sides of Avni.

Neil: then show it by your lips.

Neil gives her a flying kiss. Avni blushes she hits his arm to hide her blush. Neil smiles.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: it's ok. I understand.

Avni smiled.

Avni: show me the dress.

Neil: no, I will show you on that day.

Avni: but I have to check the fitting.

Neil: you don't worry about that. I gifted you a Saree the fitting was perfect. Right?

Avni: fitting of Saree. Ne...

Avni understands what he means. Avni looked at Neil. Neil nods.

Neil: yes, that was perfect. So don't worry about that.

Neil winked. Avni feels shy.

Avni: ok now let me go. I have work.

Neil: ok go but promise me, you will wear that dress only.

Avni: ok, I promise. I know you bought the best for me. But it should be according to wedding functions.

Neil: oh you don't worry about that.

Avni: ok then I will wear that. I hope it will fit me.

Neil: that's my promise.

Avni smiled. Neil smiled to see her.

Avni was about to go but Neil again caged her between his arms. Avni flinched, she looked at him.

Avni: now what?

Neil keeps the hair behind her ear and said.

Neil: I asked you something in the morning but you did not give me the answer till now.

Avni: what?

Neil: think.

Avni thinks and recalls their conversation. Avni looked at him.

Neil: say.

Avni: hmm.

Avni encircled her arm around his neck.

Avni: everything can not be explained by words. Some things have to understand.

Neil: but sometimes expressing love is also important. It gives peace. It gives happiness.

Avni: you also did not say that.

Neil: but mine is understood. It shows.

Avni: but sometimes expressing love is also important. It gives peace. It gives happiness.

Neil looked at her because she bounced back his dialogue to him. Avni makes a pout and raises her eyebrows.

Avni: first you realised your feelings so you say first those three magical words then I will say them.

Neil: deal?

Avni: deal.

Neil: on done.

Neil gives her space. They look at each other. Avni opens the door and goes.

Neil: you wait and watch Mrs Khanna how your husband Neil Khanna will express his love in his unique style.

Neil smiles.

The next day, Avni came into the room at night. She knew that family is not at home they went out of town to meet their relatives and will come back tomorrow. Avni saw Neil is not at home.

Avni: Neil did not come till now he said, he is on the way.

Avni's eyes fall on the card which was sticked on the mirror. Avni goes to the table she keeps her bag on the table and goes to the dressing table. Avni picks the car and reads that.

Avni reads, "your dress is kept in the cupboard. Wear it and come downstairs.

Avni frowns.

Neil: don't make this face. Till you get ready, the preparation will be done till then.

Avni smiles. She did not notice that the lights of the living area were off. She thought, no one is at home that's why lights are off. Avni smiles. Avni gets ready.

She came to the living area and the lights were off

Avni: Neil, Neil.

The lights switch on and Avni was surprised to see the decorations. Something was kept on the table. Avni knew it is a cake. Avni was looking around and smiling.