3.DECIDED 曖ダ穏

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened as we were speeding down the freeway. "J-JUNGKOOK CAR!!" He takes a sharp swerve making it look like we were about to crash before chuckling while watching my reaction. "Relax Kam." He held his hand out and I grabbed it by instinct as he speeds up again.

Closing my eyes, I squeezed his hand. A few seconds later I felt him squeeze my hand before feeling his thumb rub circles on my knuckle, trying to calm my down.

"Uhm Jungkook there's a fight at the party, apparently dem people looking for you and Rocky, I have a feeling shit about to go down." I finally said looking at him. "WHAT?! Why ain't you say nun?!?" He yelled before stepping on the gas pedal, shooting us through the cars.

We turned onto the street. "Reach for my gun, it's in the centre." He said looking straight ahead. I'm sorry your WHAT?!? " NIGGA YOUR WHAT?!" I stared at him stunned at his request.

"KAMARI GRAB THE GUN." He said with a straight face. Me on the other hand felt like I was gon pass out, I wasn't tryna get shot today.

Opening the middle centre, there was an all matte black glock Laying right there.  My eyes widened as he reached for it himself. "Woah careful where you point that shit!" — "Relax Chica, shit ain't loaded... Yet."

Chica?

We suddenly stopped down the street. I finally looked at him as he grabbed a full magazine and clipping it into the gun before uncocking.

Lord, I'm so sorry for whatever I've done, I ain't really mean it but by all god means save my ass right now, if not take me now cause ion wanna see this.

"KAMARI!" Called out my thoughts, I looked at Jungkook who got out the car before shoving the gun in his waist. I quickly got out and walked around the car following him.

Sticking his hand out behind him, I rushed over and grabbed it before feeling him pull me closer and wrapping his arm around me " Whatever you do, don't run until I tell you too...here." He held his keys out and put them in my hand.

"Imma need you to take Megan with you also, if anything Rocky and I will come find you guys. Unless shit happens." He said looking straight. I slapped his chest causing him to hiss out in pain "don't be saying dumb shit like that, we just met, you finna make me cry." I said wrapping one hand around his waist.

As we reached the house, all we heard was yelling and screaming. My eyes widened as people started to run out, I grabbed Jungkook hand and dragged him through the back.

Pushing through the crowd, I tried looking for Megan and Rocky. Squinting as I head yelling near the couch. Looking over I saw those two with three other faces I didn't know.

"ROCKY STOP!" — "NAH WASSUP NIGGA, YOU POP UP FOR WHAT!?"

Jungkook suddenly rushed over leaving me standing there to ride for his dawg.

"You ain't scary nigga, trust me. We heard little bitch boy Jungkook back, that true?!" The tall dark skin man with the durag said along with his minions.

"What the problem,JR?"

They suddenly turned their head in jungkooks direction as I rushed passed him. Feeling their eyes on me and Suddenly feeling one of the guys pinch my ass I jumped a little before turning around. "What's yo problem Nigga." I stared at him

"Ouu my fault shawty, you fine as fuck, how bout I take you home tonight and show you some real fun?"  The one with the durag said, I think his name is JR.

"She ain't going no damn where witchu punkass." Jungkook suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist as he hide his body behind mine, while pulling out his glock.