"I'm sorry I was an ass to you. I'll never make you feel like that again."

"Don't worry, you're forgiven. I apologise too, I don't really think much when I speak so.." she trails off nervously, placing her hand on top of his, using her thumb to rub his skin.

Y/N sighs in content, indulging in the view in front of them before speaking, "I think it's getting a bit late.."

"Yeah, we should head to bed," Jungkook sighs with a tender smile of his face, looking out to the city one last time before leaving the balcony with her.

He leads the two of them to his bedroom and the feeling of anxiousness takes over him. He fidgets a bit when he sits on the bed before speaking.

"So, um... are we dating, Y/N?"

Y/N climbs onto the bed behind Jungkook, wrapping her arms around him and pressing a kiss to his ear.

"Of course we are. We made a whole announcement and dropped the L bomb on live television," she laughs. "And I'm here in bed with you, not someone else," she tells him, nuzzling her face into his neck. "I think it's more than clear we're dating."

"I just wanted to make sure since I haven't directly asked you to be my girlfriend. I just assumed," Jungkook laughs a bit with her, twisting around to place a kiss to her cheek. He lets his lips linger on her cheek for a bit before pulling away to lay in the bed with her.

"I forgot to tell you, but some friends of mine are throwing a party tomorrow, in celebration of our win today. It'll be friends only."

"It's a pool party at Seokjin's house. He lives down the street from you," Jungkook takes his time to answer one question at a time from her.

"You can bring whoever you want and I can even take you home to get a change of clothes if you want." He wraps his arms around her body, pecking her lips softly just because. This would be a new step for the two to embark on now that she'd be meeting his friends from outside of work. They were different than Jimin, but they brought the best out of Jungkook.

"They'll love you."

"Wait! I think I know him!" Since Y/N and Seokjin lived down the road from each other, they often bumped into one another. There wasn't much conversation between the two, just a simple greeting before they parted ways.

"He always goes around giving food to the neighbours on Thanksgiving and Christmas," she says, a bit surprised at how she'd been living close to one of Jungkook's best friends all this time.

"Ahh, that's great. If Jennie hasn't packed me anything then we can quickly stop off at mine."

"Sounds good! We'll leave around the afternoon tomorrow and drop by your place before we leave," he mumbles tiredly but he still manages to smile softly at her.

He presses one more kiss to her cheek and closes his eyes gently, falling asleep within a matter of minutes.

****

The following morning, Y/N was up before Jungkook, wanting to make him some breakfast. She was in the kitchen wearing nothing but her robe from the night before, busy making the batter and making sure it was perfect so it didn't mess up whilst cooking.

Once the batter was ready, she took the bowl to the waffle maker, picking up the machine and trying to figure out how to work it.

"What the..?" She furrowed her eyebrows at the machine, struggling to turn it on.