SABRINA - New Story Alert!!!

Hey readers!!!

So I'm already working on my new story. 

'Sabrina' is something completely different to both of my other stories. This time I'm delving into the world of werewolves and mates. If you like werewolf books then please do give this a go. Even if you don't, this could be enough to switch you over to the supernatural side.

Here's the prologue now for you all to read. 

The first few chapters will be posted soon.

Xoxo

Prologue 

The perfect mate is someone who understands the importance of power.

The moment I laid eyes on my mate I knew he was meant for me. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from him, everything about him was pulling me in.

I knew my wolf wanted to mark him the moment his tantalising scent wafted through my nose.

I could feel my body ache every time I denied myself the pleasure of being around him, being able to kiss him, being the cause of his breath-taking smile.

Why would the moon goddess create something that held so much power over me? I'm supposed to be a powerful leader, the soon to be head of my pack. So why send something my way that would be the sole cause of me losing everything.

A female is always seen as weak, a second to her mate. But, not me.

Everyone knew I was destined for great things, a true role model for all the young she-wolfs out there. I was living, breathing proof that a woman could do anything a man can do, and more.

So why did the moon goddess pair me with the one person who could cost me a legacy, before it even truly started.

I wish I had the strength to stay away and let him live his life without me, but as strong as I am, I'm not that strong.

The plan was to complete a year of school and then get ready to formally take over my pack. But life's not as straight forwards as I once thought.

In a world full of vicious animals, it was my little human mate that caused the biggest threat to me. Not just to my role or to my pack, but to my heart.