16

There were a lot of things in this world that made Amelia smile. But nothing made her smile more than being handed her dads black card.

As soon as her father pressed the card to her palms Amelia felt her insides warm. She already knew it had no limit, the possibilities were endless.

Her father had been extra suffocating recently and he was beginning to annoy her. But as soon as he offered to help Amelia with her holiday supplies, all the annoyance towards him evaporated.

The trip to Italy was 4 days away and Amelia couldn't be more excited. The trip was purely for work purposes. They needed to get shots of Amelia in some Italian hotspots for the ad campaign. If the preview of the photo's already taken were any indication, it was safe to say the campaign was going to be game changing.

The only people going over to Italy would be Amelia, Lucy and of course security.

Amelia's father had decided last minute that he wanted extra security to accompany his daughter abroad. He had arranged for two more of his men to go to Italy. That meant Santiago wouldn't have to be the designated driver once over there, his only job would be to keep Amelia safe.

Amelia was already dressed and ready for the day to begin. She paired a cute grey skirt with a cropped jumper to match. As usual she looked great and posted a photo for her followers to see. Like clockwork the comments poured onto Amelias post, some people telling her how great she looked, and others saying quite the opposite. But Amelia had learned long ago that you have to take the good with the bad in her line of work.

The sound of the front door knocking alerted Amelia out of her haze. Santiago was right on time to take her shopping.

She hadn't heard anything back from Santiago since she sent him that daring photo, and for the first time ever, she felt unsure of herself.

What if he didn't like the photo?

What if he shows my dad?

What if he thinks my boobs are too small?

All these negative thoughts threatened to consume Amelias until she forced herself to calm down.

She checked herself over once more in her bedroom mirror before making her way downstairs. She said a quick 'hello' to Santiago who spared her no glance as he chatted with her father.

The fact her father hadn't come over to slap some dignity into her told Amelia Santiago wasn't snitching about the photo she sent.

"Amelia!" Her dad said with his voice raised. "Get your head out the skies princess. Make sure you buy whatever you need today okay. And make sure you get whatever Santiago needs as well." Noah said.

"Boss don't worry about me, I'll get what I need tomorrow or something." Santiago said.

"No, you get whatever you need today. It's the least I can do to thank you for escorting Amelia to Italy. Like I said, all your expenses are paid for." Noah said. He quickly gave Amelia a kiss on her forehead goodbye before leaving the house.

Even though deep inside Amelia was nervous around Santiago today, she didn't want to show it on the outside.

Santiago wore black combat style trousers with a black t-shirt to match, this time a long sleeve shirt. The shirt wrapped itself around each and every one of Santiagos arm muscles and Amelia tried her hardest to tear her eyes away.