11

On Tuesday Amelia woke up from her sleep feeling refreshed and revitalised. The weekend had passed and she wanted to leave the dramas behind, focusing on the days and weeks ahead. The previous day Amelia had taken her napping skills to a whole new level. She had woken up from her nap at 6pm to see her mother was home, Santiago had been relived from his duties for the day.

Amelia noticed she had a pep in her step as got ready for the day ahead of her. The weather was beautiful, the perfect day for the beach. As she got ready she shot a text to Elijah asking him to meet her there. Just because no one was allowed at her house, didn't mean she wasn't going to see her friends.

Amelia refused to let the situation with the creepy stalker ruin her life. She was young and had too many opportunities to miss out on. 

A lot of thought went into choosing the right bikini for the beach day. It needed to show off her curves, of course that was a given. But she needed to make sure she was looking immaculate. In a cruel twist of fate Santiago had saw her in her animal onesie yesterday so she needed to compensate for the mistake that would never happen again.

Santiago was most likely going to show up to her house in his all black - I'm trying to intimidate everyone around me - outfit. She needed something that would make him forget all about onesie gate. Deciding on a red, barely-there two piece Amelia finally got ready.

She could hear voices downstairs and by the deep echo that was vibrating through her house she knew Santiago was here. Her house was huge, it had 3 whole floors in which Amelia was all the way down the hall on the second, and Santiagos voice still managed to reach her from the kitchen.

Amelia observed herself in the mirror as she put on some light make up. Considering there was a very real threat looming over her head, she still had a little sparkle in her eye that was no doubt down to the rush she had when Santiago was close.

It was almost 11am when Amelia was finished filming a hair tutorial for her instagram followers. They had seen a sneak peek of her wet-look for the ad campaign and went crazy for it. After 45 minutes she'd managed to post the hair routine for all her followers, compressed into 6 mini videos.

Finally ready she grabbed a beach bag and her phone, throwing on her beach cover up before making her way downstairs.

"Good morning Santi" Amelia called as she made her way into the kitchen. She had heard her parents leave not too long ago so she knew they were alone. "Sorry to keep you waiting, but it takes time to look this goo-"

Amelia stopped in her tracks as she laid eyes on Santiago in the kitchen. Her grip tightened on her beach bag as it almost dropped out her grasp. "Buenos días Amelia" Santiago said, leisurely taking a bite of an apple.

Amelia shamelessly checked out her bodyguard as he stood before her. She had thought wrong when she assumed he'd be dressed as he usually was. Instead he had on a white fabric shirt which fit loosely around his torso. Rather than his usual black combat trousers he had on black beach shorts. Black beach shorts which stopped mid thigh. Amelia could see muscles peeking from beneath his shorts, winding all the way down his leg. She had never seen thick thighs on a man before but she sure as hell liked it. Thick, muscly thighs were now a requirement of any man who tried to give Amelia the time of day.

"Are you ready to go?" Santiago asked as he realised Amelia wasn't in the talking mood. She nodded her head in response and made her way to the car. Santiago was slightly surprised no comments were made about his outfit but he enjoyed the peace.

The car ride to the beach was short and Amelia used the time to fake being busy on her phone whilst she thought about the task at hand. She was certain she wanted to bed Santiago. She just needed to have him inside of her once and then she'd be over it. But seeing him in his beach attire confirmed to Amelia that her bodyguard was a whole man. She wasn't used to dealing with such Alpha males in a romantic fashion. She was always the beauty, the one on a pedestal. But Santiago was a mature, intimidating man who gave Amelia a run for her money. He was attractive as hell and she couldn't last much longer around the muscles and Spanish accent until she combusted. She'd known Santiago for almost two weeks now and she hadn't even had so much as a kiss, she was losing her edge.