17

"So, what does your lovely wife-to-be do for work?" Amelia asked from the backseat of the SUV. There was no real reason for Amelia to sit at the back, but she had come to love catching Santiago looking at her from the rear view mirror.

"She's a teaching assistant, she works for a couple of hours each week." Santiago said, keeping his eyes on the road. He wasn't looking forward to having the two women in close proximities of each other. Hopefully Amelia wasn't going to say anything inappropriate in front of his fiancé.

"A couple of hours each week? That's nothing, even I work more than that." Amelia said. Santiago was unaware that she was currently sat stalking his fiancé's instagram account. She hadn't posted in 3 years and there was no sign of Santiago anywhere.

"Amelia, I don't think you can call what you do work. You make a living off of looking pretty, let me know when you do a days real hard work." Santiago said.

"So you think I'm pretty Papi?" Amelia asked, smiling up at him already knowing he'd be looking to her.

"Don't call me Papi, especially not in front of my fiancé."

Amelias eyes rolled right to the back of her head as she silently parroted what he had said, of course he caught her but thankfully they were already at the school.

"Are you going in?" Amelia asked.

"No, I can't leave you alone."

"I knew you were obsessed with me." Amelia said, unbuckling her seatbelt so she could move closer to Santiagos seat. The sudden proximity of Amelia behind him made Santiago sit up straight, trying to put distance between him and his chair.

"Move away from me. What have I told you about boundaries?" Santiago's head snapped in her direction.

"I think your exact words were, 'I can't leave you alone' so now I'm granting your wish." She said, smiling at the way he got so flustered when she teased him.

She knew it was only a matter of time until Santiago was on his knees begging for her. She had put in the ground work to make sure this was her most passionate lay to date. Surely soon Santiago would be unable to stay away from her temptations.

"Estas la diablo" Santiago said. He jumped out the car and stood against Amelias door as he waited for Rebecca. Moments later he watched as his fiancé was wheeled out the school entrance in a wheelchair.

"What happened to you?" Santiago asked. He took no notice of the man wheeling her out, his eyes zoning in on the bandages around his fiancé's leg.

"Hey baby, I fell down the bleachers and sprained my ankle." Rebecca looked to be in pain and Santiago felt sorry for her in that moment.

"Come on then, let's get you home. Thank you for taking care of her..."

"Coach Carl" the man said, he shook Santiagos hand firmly before saying his goodbyes to Rebecca.

"How did you manage to fall down the bleachers any way? You hate football games." Santiago asked as he helped get Rebecca in the front seat.

"I know that, but one of my students asked me to watch a game so I did. Are you done with the questions?" Rebecca asked, blissfully unaware that they had an audience in the backseat.

"Hello Rebecca" Amelia spoke, making the injured woman jump in her seat. Rebeccas head snapped round to look at Amelia. A red tinge found it's way to her face as she took in the beauty sat at the back.

"Hi Amelia, I never knew you were here." She said through a strained, false smile.

"Yeppp, Santiago and I were just shopping." Amelia said with a smile equally as false.